A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Carlin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Carlin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wintrode Carlin MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Carlin practice?
- Dr. Brian Carlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Carlin practices Pulmonary Disease near Waynesburg, PA.
See Waynesburg Pulmonologists.