A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Carlin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Carlin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wintrode Carlin MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Carlin practice?
- Dr. Brian Carlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Carlin practices Pulmonary Disease near Waynesburg, PA.
See Waynesburg Pulmonologists.