A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carlos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Carlos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation Congestive Heart Failure Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Carlos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Ejercito Carlos MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Carlos practice?
- Dr. Brian Carlos has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Carlos practices Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Cardiologists.