A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carlos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlos
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Carlos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Carlos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation Congestive Heart Failure Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Carlos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Ejercito Carlos MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Carlos practice?
- Dr. Brian Carlos has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Carlos practices Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Cardiologists.