A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carreon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carreon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Carreon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Carreon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Fisher County Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Carreon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Carreon practice?
- Dr. Brian Carreon has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Brian Carreon practices Family Medicine near , .