Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Dr. Brian H Carroll is a WONDERFUL phyisician!  |  show details
by Katie K on Sep 29th, 2014

Today was my first time having an appointment with this physician. I had recently moved to Charlotte from Cornelius, so was changing my physician from Dr. Faircloth at Lakeside Family Medicine to Dr. Carroll at Randolph Family Medicine (both apart of Novant). I take adderall for ADD and have been doing so for many years. While Dr. Faircloth was descent at listening and educating me about various topics, he made me kind of jump through hoops to obtain the ADD medication (adderall XR) that I've been taking for so long (which I understand to a degree due to how much the medication is abused today, unfortunately making it more difficult for those who genuinely use it such as myself). About 3 weeks ago, as recommended by Dr. Faircloth, I started a trial of Vyvanse to replace the adderall (as it is supposed to have a longer action), but it just has not been working for me and made me more of a "zombie," if you will. I tried to explain to him that maybe now isn't the time for trial & error with something that isn't working for me as I'm amidst my last semester of school and am falling behind as a result. He just told me to be patient and keep taking it though it was of no help to me whatsoever. I switched to Dr. Carroll today and am soooooo happy I did! He takes the time to listen closely, is extremely friendly and considerate, and understands my individual needs. I did not realize how disappointed I was with Dr. Faircloth until I switched to Dr. Carroll and saw just how great he is. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

|  show details
Jan 9th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Brian Carroll Family Practitioner: Very good doctor. Takes his time and answers questions, run necessary tests, follows up with patients at home. Hope his practice doesn't get any bigger.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com