A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carty is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Carty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carty graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Carty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Clifford Carty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Carty practice?
- Dr. Brian Carty has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Carty practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Family Physicians.