Overall Review

2.6

March 2nd, 2011
Terrible Follow-up
I went in for some stomach pains. He felt around and said that something was not correct and that we really needed to do some bloodwork and x-rays. He has never returned my calls on what the results were. When I called his office 8 days in a row to find out they flat out finally told me he is the WORST doctor about getting back to his patients and the only way to get him to guarantee to look at them is to pay for another visit because he is then required to give you attention. His office staff said I would be better off being transfered to another doctor!

February 18th, 2010
Good doctor, HORRIBLE nurses and front office
I had to see this doc since Garber has taken yet another one of her year's off -doc is pretty decent, good bedside manner. The staff and nurses are HORRIBLE. The nurse I had, name started with a Z, had the nastiest look on her face the whole time I was there. She was not helpful and could not possibly have been educated in nursing.

September 21st, 2009
Will NEVER return
Went in for a pre-op physical and waited one hour and 20 minutes before Dr. Carty listened to my lungs and told me that they could not draw my blood to complete my physical as it the ONE woman who draws blood for his office leaves at 4:30pm. Why would his office schedule a complete physical with bloodwork if they knew that I was going to have to go to an off-site Quest diagnostics to use my insurance AGAIN in order to have the procedure completed? My experience here was AWFUL and I will NEVER return.

April 30th, 2009
Terrible office
Dr. Carty is great. The office staff is terrible. They frequently say it will be over a week before an appointment is available.

February 19th, 2009
Subpar Office Staff
Dr. Carty seems fine but I always get irritated by the poor customer/patient service I get from the office staff. I've been going there for more than five years and only continue to do so because the doctors seem fine and the office is close to my home. Hey office staff: I know you'd rather be somewhere else but guess what? Sometimes I get sick and need to see the doctor. Couldn't you at least fake being courteous and helpful while I'm there?