A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chalkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Chalkin, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalkin graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chalkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Chalkin DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Chalkin practice?
- Dr. Brian Chalkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Chalkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Claremore, OK and Pryor, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons and Tulsa Surgeons.