A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chalkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Chalkin, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalkin
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Chalkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalkin graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chalkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Chalkin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Chalkin practice?
- Dr. Brian Chalkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Chalkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons, Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons, and Tulsa Plastic Surgeons.