The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Chalkin
Dr. Brian Chalkin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Chalkin is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center, Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital and St. Johns Hospital. Dr. Chalkin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Chalkin has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Brian Chalkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Jimmy Dang
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Tulsa, OK 0 mi9
Dr. Jason Sparks
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0 mi11
Dr. Yogesh Mittal
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0 mi19