A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chapin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Chapin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Chapin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Francis Chapin MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Chapin practice?
- Dr. Brian Chapin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Chapin practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Boston Urologists.