A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Chin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian T Chin MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Chin practice?
- Dr. Brian Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Chin practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.