A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chodoroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Chodoroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodoroff
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chodoroff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Chodoroff, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodoroff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chodoroff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Chodoroff MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian Chodoroff practice?
- Dr. Brian Chodoroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Chodoroff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Physiatrists.