A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Chon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chon graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian H Chon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Chon practice?
- Dr. Brian Chon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Chon practices Radiation Oncology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Somerset Oncologists.