A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Christman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Christman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Christman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wallace Christman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Christman practice?
- Dr. Brian Christman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Christman practices Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pulmonologists.