A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Christman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Christman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Christman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Christman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wallace Christman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Christman practice?
- Dr. Brian Christman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Christman practices Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pulmonologists.