A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Chu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hand Surgery & Rehab Center Of Nj
- Hand Surgery & Rehab CntrMarlton, New Jersey
- Centennial Medical CenterVoorhees, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Chu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Chu practice?
- Dr. Brian Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Chu practices Anesthesiology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Anesthesiologists.