Dr. Brian Cicuto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Cicuto?

January 5th, 2016

Wonder Person and Doctor an really cares.

September 27th, 2013

A Doctor Who cares about his patients first, paperwork last

Dr. Cicuto was part of a larger operation when I first saw him. As in many fields, he moved twice during the time I saw him, more than a decade. I had a bomb blow up in my face and took a year before I could walk, at first I wasn't expected to live 48 hrs. EVERY doctor I went to gave me Tylenol 3 for pain and codeine is good for sleep but I had ruptured nerves, lost the use of my left arm(great for a pianist) and had burns all over my body despite having a fire retardant suit on(it melted, NOMEX). He listened, he was the first doctor to fully address the amount of pain I was enduring. Being awake nearly all the time didn't make things better though I could work over the computer. Dr. Cicuto helped make my life easier to live because he cared enough to prescribe medications other MD's were too worried the DEA would see they gave morphine sulfate to a patient. Some patients need strong pain medication. I have always had a high tolerance to medications for one, slept very little before being injured, and suffered agonizing pain until discovering Dr. Cicuto. He is no longer at the practice, a large one where he was unable to most likely spend the time necessary with each patient, so, moved on. Having left the US, I haven't seen him but when I needed records sent to Israel, they were here within 48 hrs and prepared properly and accepted by the physicians here. I can only say the best about Dr. Brian Cicuto as he cares about his patients more than anything else when it comes to medicine. I respect this former US Marine because he knows how to serve. If you are in severe pain, choose him as the doctor to serve you.

March 29th, 2012

Very caring

He takes time with you. He reviews what is going on with your medical conditions as well as your life circumstances. He involves his patients in their treatment plan as well as educating his patients.

March 15th, 2012

One of the best Doctors I have been to.

September 18th, 2011

Not the Same

Most of the comments in this list refer to Dr. Cicuto during the time he practiced at Centre Commons. Since he left there and joined ChoiceCare he is NOT the same doctor. Not even in the same ballpark. He has decided to look out for himself over the needs of his patients. He is not a bad doctor, rather he has been reduced to a very ordinary and run-of-the-mill pain doctor. You will find him to be like every other pain specialist you've ever seen. It's very sad. He used to be so much more.

July 25th, 2011

Robert Silverman

The very best pain doctor I dealt with after suffering major burns, ruptured nerves and other injuries from a major explosion from my work in the pyrotechnics industry. I highly recommend Dr. Cicuto especially if you've found nothing but frustration and lack of sensitivity to your pain from other practitioners who claim to specialize in pain management. The only reason I left the care of Dr. Cicuto is that I moved to Israel.

April 16th, 2011

Excellent Bedside manner and technique.

March 13th, 2011

honest opinion

best doctor you will ever have the pleasure of seeing

March 3rd, 2011

Best Pain Doctor in Pittsburgh

I have been a patient of Dr. Brian Cicuto's for about four years now, he has been the most professional, intelligent, & compassionate doctor that I have ever encountered in the nine years that I have been living with pain. He has been given me the knowledge of how to live with my pain in everyday life and has treated me with such respect and dignity. The doctor patient relationship was so understanding & strong; it is exactly what you would expect it to be. It is a great tragedy that UPMC had let him go and it is an even greater tragedy that his patients are now without this great man to help in their times of need. I just today had an appointment scheduled & when I walked into the office waiting room, you could see the look of not only pain but also great loss and dismay on the faces of my fellow patients. It is not hard to see that without Dr. Cicuto the office has truly taken a turn for the worst. There were patients still waiting to be checked in by the desk staff at 2pm when their appointments were for 9am. Every patient in the office sounded as if at a wake speaking of the days when they were under the care of the best doctor that Pain Patients in Pittsburgh had ever had. Patients were expressing not only their horror at the doctor that is filling in, but also their fear of never being treated with the kindness & respect that we had all come to know and respect of Dr. Brian Cicuto. From what I have heard from the patients that had already had the experience of meeting the replacement doctor they have all made the same horrific comments of an unclean, unprofessional, unsympathetic, & rude man. Dr. Brian Cicuto you are missed and I hope that you are well & that our paths will cross again. Thank you for all you have done not only for me but also for all whose paths you have crossed

March 1st, 2011

best doctor ever

Dr. Cicuto is the most professional, intelligent, courteous, understanding and wonderful doctor that i have ever had the privledge of knowing. I was sad that he resigned at Centre Commons where I was his patient. No one will ever be able to fill his shoes!

February 20th, 2011

ARMY SOLDIER TO MARINE

UPMC losing doctor Cicuto is a Travesty.I Hope The doctor that fills in for him is half as knowledgeable,understanding and patient as he was.I hope that him and his family are well, he will be missed. From one fellow soldier to another god bless and god speed. I am a better person for knowing you.Our treatment plan has kept me on the job longer and i hope to continue with it. Any recomendations or info on the doctor filling in is helpful. But i will have to keep an open mind and hope he has my best interest in hand UPMC lost a great doctor

February 16th, 2011

WHERE ARE YOU DR. CICUTO???

When finding outabout him leaving UPMC, I was extremely sad and upset. I have been waiting and looking over 8 yers for a Dr. just like him! He has helped me so very much..I can't even begin to explain. When other Dr.'s screwed up big time...He fixed all their many critical mistakes that were so detrimental to my health! Onthe search to follow him. If anyone finds him..please post on site. There will never be another Dr. like him. Now....have to start all over again :(