A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Civic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Civic graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Civic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Civic MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Civic practice?
- Dr. Brian Civic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Civic practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.