Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Truly great  |  show details
by Denise on Sep 16th, 2013

Saved my daughter's life. Saved her uterus. Spent time with her and with family explaining every detail. I thank God for him every day

|  BAD EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by MIA on May 29th, 2013

I don’t know how he is because I have very bad experience from his office located in 119 Belmont st Worcester. The staffs that work in front disk and make schedule and appointment are very rude and they don’t know how to treat the patient; they keep the patient on hold for hour and then hanging the phone. Now I am confused if the offices staffs are like this how with be the doctors there. Should I keep my appointment with him or cancel?

|  Dr. Clark is literally the worst doctor I have ever seen.  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Dr. Clark is literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. He didn't take my infertility concerns or questions seriously. He seemed unfriendly and distracted. This doctor has the worst bedside manner of just about any doctor I've ever seen.He is rude and just and just don't care about your concern. Go elsewhere.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Starting in 2008 I started to notice that something was wrong with my belly (girly issues). I went and seen a few doctors at both Baystate Medical located in Springfield, MA and Holyoke Medical located in Holyoke, MA. To make this simple, all doctors advised me of the wrong information and right out refused to work with me in regards to treatment. In 2011 I decided to do some research and was given Dr. Clarke's name... HE WAS AMAZING... First visit I knew what was wrong with me and was given a few options to correct it. Its taken all the other doctors three years to what felt like PROCEEDING to put me on the back burner and Dr. Brian Clarke two months to get me back to great health. In my option Dr. Clarke is a genius and my hero!!! I highly recommend everyone to see him!!!

Jul 31st, 2011

Everytime I had an appointment I had to wait 45 minutes or more. When I was doing ivf the nurses were extremely rude (especially Mary)and never explained things even when I asked questions. After my last ivf I received a call from one of the nurses who told me the ivf nurse was off that day and I would received a call from her the next day. I never got a call back. I know three people who have gone to this doctor and none of them had any good results. Don't go here, go to a doctor who has better results and a nicer more professional staff.

|  Top of his Class  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

My last ob-gyn who took exceptional care of me for over 15 years retired. I did not think I would ever find another doctor who would listen and care about my many complex gynecology issues. Dr. Brian Clark exceeded my expectation and I am so thankful for expertise in this field. I think he must have graduated top of his class!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Andrea Green on Mar 4th, 2010

Had seen three doctors before him. He was the most informative and helpful.

Oct 1st, 2009

Dr Clark is the 4th doctor I have been to since trying to conceive, he and his staff are fantastic, I immediatly felt at ease- any time I contact his office my calls are returned immediatly and all procedures explained in detail. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Aug 5th, 2009

Dr Clark and his staff made me feel quite at ease and comfortable. He is very knowledgable and REALLY gets where you are coming from and where you want to be. I am very happy that I was referred to him and the procedures where done very prompt and very throughly.

Feb 12th, 2009

Dr.Clark need to train his staff better at making sure patients are given information. You wait for hours without being given any info by is staff.