Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by Samantha on Aug 25th, 2016

I am 5 months out from my breast augmentation and I have had a wonderful experience thus far with Dr. Coan and his staff. They are always warm and down to earth whenever I come in. Along with it came lots of information and answers to all of my questions. He gave me more natural appearance which is exactly what we discussed and exactly what I wanted! My surgery experience was timely and professional. His bedside manner was exquisite and I felt like more than just a patient, very interpersonal and for someone with anxiety he exceeded with a bar none level of comfort! The follow ups and directions for post-op were clear and helpful. 10-10, I absolutely recommend Dr. Coan and his staff for anyone that is looking for said service :)

Aug 1st, 2016

Good at what he does but is VERY arrogant and condescending. If you want to be talked to like a child, then here you go!

Dr. Coan and crew are fantastic show details Dr. Coan and crew are fantastic
by Love my facelift on Jun 21st, 2016

From the very first phone call through surgery and after my procedure the entire staff were extremely professional, thorough and kind. In 65 yeasts I've never had such a thorough medical team who truly cared and Dr. Coan is knowledgeable, patient and has a great personality.

From B to DD :) show details From B to DD :)
by AK on Jun 20th, 2016

Dr. Coan and his staff are simply incredible. They are very knowledgeable (and make sure to share that with you and answer any and ALL questions you may have), kind, patient, professional and honestly a joy to be around. Dr Coan was so reassuring throughout every step of the initial consultation, appointments, surgery (breast augmentation) and follow-ups. He is incredibly skilled and talented, and I am VERY pleased with my results. He gave me very realistic expectations of everything from appearance, discomfort, after care, etc. and thoroughly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Coan and the entire CARE staff.

Mommy Makeover! show details Mommy Makeover!
by Thrilled Durham patient! on Apr 25th, 2016

Dr. Coan is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. The professionalism and attentiveness at Care Plastic Surgery is phenomenal. I'm 4 months post Mommy Makeover and couldn't be happier with my results; sheer perfection! His staff is just wonderful and care so much about keeping me comfortable, clean and safe. I have a renewed sense of self, and feel and look like I’m 25 again! Dr. Coan delivers results, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Care Plastic Surgery is the best in the Triangle!

Apr 25th, 2016

Absolutely amazing team. Professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. Visits ended up being more pleasant than I anticipated, end results were impressive to say the least.

C.A.R.E. Honestly cares! show details C.A.R.E. Honestly cares!
by Ashley J. on Feb 15th, 2016

You couldn't ask for more! The best doctor who genuinely listens to patient's wants and needs, courteous staff, great communication, always punctual! I could go on forever and tell you how wonderful Dr. Coan and his staff are but if your considering any kind of procedure go to him first. Promise you'll recognize it from the moment you enter that it's the only choice for ultimate care!

First step in any plastic surgery - the right physician show details First step in any plastic surgery - the right physician
Feb 5th, 2016

I was hesitant about visiting a plastic surgeon and almost cancelled the first appointment. After meeting Dr. Coan and his staff, I knew that I had made the right choice and had a very clear picture of what I wanted to do and what results were realistic for me. I am now 3 months post surgery and am so glad that I started this process by choosing the right doctor and team. That makes all the difference.

Dec 1st, 2015

Dr. Coan and his team at CARE Plastic Surgery are not only incredible at what they do, they are also some of the kindest, most compassionate people I have ever met. I had a procedure done with Dr. Coan approximately 3 years ago, and when I needed a reconstructive breast procedure done 6 months ago there was no question of where I would go. I could not be more pleased with my results, and I wouldn’t dream of ever having anything done at another practice. Dr. Coan made me feel whole and beautiful again, and I could never thank him and his team enough!

Truly amazing experience! show details Truly amazing experience!
by Rebecca K. on Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Coan and his staff were amazing from start to finish! I was extremely nervous at the consultation. Dr. Coan explained the procedure in great detail and answered all my questions. Even the day of the surgery, he made me feel calm and assured me that everything would be fine! With all the documents prior to the surgery, I was well informed on how my recovery would go.....from what time I should take my meds to how I should be feeling. I knew that if I needed anything, he was a phone call away (which I did call him!). I am at the three month point and COULD NOT be happier with the results. I know that I still have a little bit to go until the swelling is completely gone but I feel amazing. Thank you Dr.Coan and EVERYONE at C.A.R.E. You far exceeded my expectations!

Oct 29th, 2015

I saw Dr. Coan for a consultation and he and the entire staff put me at ease. Very professional and thought of me and what the best plan is for me. I'm so excited to be seeing him again in a few weeks!

Oct 5th, 2015

I went to Dr. Coan for Botox to address the 11's between my eyebrows, and give my eye area a lift. Dr. Coan is the best. He takes his time and listens to your concerns. My results are always soft and pretty and exactly what I want every time! And of course the staff at CARE is fabulous, and makes your experience top notch:)

Dr. Coan and staff are the ones to have on YOUR SIDE. show details Dr. Coan and staff are the ones to have on YOUR SIDE.
by Sandra on Sep 16th, 2015

I'm no stranger to breast augmentation, reversal, and 2 breast lifts along with other life events requiring surgery. In my 70 years I've never had from the first phone call, to appointment and actual procedure Dr. and staff who made me feel safe, secure and actually a fun adventure that ended terifficly! Any thing else I need I will drive the out of town distance. They take that into consideration so you don't make more trips then needed. Thanks and I'll be back. Hugs to all.

Post-Bari Make Over show details Post-Bari Make Over
Sep 14th, 2015

After kids, a lifetime of weight loss /gain, and 18 mo out from gastric bypass (120 lbs lost), Dr. Coan gave me a lower body lift and breast lift w/o implants. I was impressed by his bedside manner and was able to advise me on the best procedures and what I would be happy with. He is amazingly personable and gains your trust super quick. He knows the stats and what works and what doesn't. The results are AMAZING! I highly recommend Dr. Coan without hesitation.

Aug 31st, 2015

Awesome results of tummy tuck, liposuction and breast lift. His staff is so polite and professional. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Tummy Tuck show details Tummy Tuck
Aug 19th, 2015

After having twins, my body just wasn’t the same anymore and I was hoping to turn back the clock to my pre-baby body. I consulted with Dr. Coan & CARE for a mommy makeover. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Coan & the staff - they put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable at the consultation and answered all my questions and concerns very thoroughly. I scheduled my procedures - a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. I am so happy with my results and highly recommend Dr. Coan and CARE Plastic Surgery!

Jul 27th, 2015

I will never go see anyone other than Dr Coan! He is so professional, I was very comfortable talking to him. He really listened to all my feelings. I never felt like he was in a hurry. Dr Coan made me feel like I was the only patient in the world :)

by Dawn Brown on Jul 13th, 2015

Fantastic doctor who has a wonderful staff!

Jul 5th, 2015

Jun 19th, 2015

After countless hours of research and several consultations with different plastic surgeons I finally found the doctor for me! First off let me start by saying I am very picky and I was so impressed with Dr. Coan from the very first meeting. He is so knowledgeable and really takes the time to figure out who you are and what is best for you. After the first meeting with him I canceled the rest of my consultations with the other doctors I had lined up because I knew no one would top Dr. Coan. I looked at all the photos of his work, in addition I even spoke with some of his patients who had the same procedure and they all had great things to say! Not to mention he is an MIT grad!! I could not be happier with my decision to go with Dr. Coan! Not only did my body lift come out FABULOUS but I went back 2 months later and had my breast and arms done! When I look in the mirror I cannot believe what Dr. Coan has accomplished! No loose skin, everything is tight and where it should be!! Im actually going back to do my inner thighs as well. I would never do all these surgeries if I did not have complete trust in my doctor and that is what he gives you! And lastly you will not meet a better staff of people that work there! They are all so nice and friendly and in my experience at other doctors offices that is a rarity these days. They greet you with a smile, answer your questions without feeling like your bothering them. I really cannot stress enough about how great this practice is!! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon go see Dr. Coan!!!

Don't go anywhere else show details Don't go anywhere else
by Number One fan on Jun 16th, 2015

I love Dr. Coan. I've been seeing him for two years for Botox and I wouldn't be caught dead going anywhere else. He's friendly, attentive and delivers results. I am a male and Dr. Coan's friendly attitude has been a great addition to the whole process. I go in, we chat, I go out. No fuss!

26 year old, post BBL seroma drain show details 26 year old, post BBL seroma drain
by Happy Patient on Jun 9th, 2015

I recently had a BBL out of town. After the procedure, I had a build up of fluid around my stomach and my surgeon referred me to Dr. Coan to have the seroma drained locally. My experience with Dr. Coan's office was excellent. I was checked in quickly and had virtually no waiting time. Having the seroma drained was quick and simple and Dr. Coan performed the procedure himself. Both he and his nurse were extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable. After the procedure, Dr. Coan very carefully explained how I should take care of myself (diet, garment, daily activities, etc.). Overall, I was very pleased with the office visit and would highly recommend Care Plastic Surgery and Dr. Coan.

Patient for LIFE! show details Patient for LIFE!
by Patient for LIFE! on Jun 3rd, 2015

I visit CARE and Dr. Coan for all my aesthetic and beauty needs! I adore the skincare lines they carry, specifically the EltaMD and Teoxane lines. I love that both Dr. Coan and his nurse do Botox injections - it makes it so easy to schedule an appointment at my convenience! I started using Latisse after first visiting CARE - I'm hooked and receive so many compliments. Needless to say, I'm a patient for life! Thank you Dr. Coan and the wonderful staff at CARE for all you do!

From tragedy to triumph show details From tragedy to triumph
by Bart Upchurch on May 28th, 2015

My left side of my face is paralyzed. I am required to get botox on my bottom lip to enhance my smile. I went to 4 different doctors and it was unsuccessful each time. I finally went to Dr Coan and he did it PERFECT!!! His staff was super friendly and the best I've ever seen.I was a victim of a drunk driver and was in a car wreck in 2007. Broke 37 bones ,brain injury,coma over a month,lost all vision in right eye,and over 40 surgeries in 3 years. I have NEVER been treated so wonderful like I was treated by Dr Coan and his wonderful staff.Going through all I have been through has been tough. You would think I would hate going to a doctor appointment. With Dr Coan and his staff,that's not the case. I look forward to seeing them.Plus he (and staff) are the reason I am (literally) starting to be able to smile again.

by Patricia Madeira on May 28th, 2015

I got my surgery done in November. My recovery was so fast and painless. The doctor did an outstanding job. He not only had a fantastic understanding of my desired result but he went above and beyond to make me happy! The whole crew was amazing and very supportive. I could not recommend Dr Coan enough!! He is amazing !

First Consult show details First Consult
by Buffy Scarberry on May 14th, 2015

After major weight loss you look pretty good in clothes, winter clothes that is. But when you start into summer that seemed to make me want this change even more. To be shown all the options and know what seemed like a fairy tale is within your reach is the most fabulous feeling.....it's was a great and FUN experience so far!

Latisse ROCKS!! Thanks Dr Coan! show details Latisse ROCKS!! Thanks Dr Coan!
by ReReB on Mar 20th, 2015

I am totally in LOVE with my new, LOOOOONGGG thick lashes!!! :) Latisse is AWESOME!!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by L.B on Mar 5th, 2015

I love my results of my surgery. Dr. Can did amazing work!

Lower body lift, arm lift, breast lift and augmentation (no lipo) show details Lower body lift, arm lift, breast lift and augmentation (no lipo)
by Very happy patient on Jan 25th, 2015

I am almost 3 weeks post op from getting a lower body lift, arm lift, breast lift and augmentation by Dr Coan. It was a lot to have done at once. It took about 9 surgical hours which was a lot to ask of him. And I couldn't be happier. Anxious for all the swelling to go down to see the final results. As an artist myself, I have always had a very critical eye. About everything. I did research for months before finding Dr Coan online. I liked what I saw so much that I traveled from MA to NC to meet with him. I could see from our 1st meeting that Dr Coan takes an very artist approach to his work. And he really is a sculptor. The transformation in me is amazing. After nearly a 100 lb weight loss from a gastric bypass 8 years ago, my true shape was hidden under about 15 lbs of extra skin. I was instantly at ease with Dr Coan and his staff. He is really funny, direct and nice. You instantly get the feeling that everyone there really wants to help you. And his surgical team at North Carolina Specialty Hospital were also really great. I can't say enough great things about my experience and my results.

great! show details great!
by Steve S. on Jan 19th, 2015

great!

Dr. Coan is the BEST!!! show details Dr. Coan is the BEST!!!
Dec 15th, 2014

Dr. Coan never disappoints. He and his staff are the best in the area.

by Jacqueline on Dec 9th, 2014

Your research stops here. Dr. Coan is the surgeon you have been looking for. I have really enjoyed both of my experiences at Care. I started off with breast implants in 2013. I was so impressed with the results, I returned in just a couple months for the brazilian butt lift. Dr. Coan is amazing, and so are my results. I couldn't be happier with both of my procedures. I got exactly what I wanted. I am 27 years old, and I know I will always return to Care for future procedures. I am very confident in Dr.Coan, and his work. I recommend him to family and friends, and anyone looking for great surgeon and a caring staff.

Very pleased with Dr. Coan and his staff show details Very pleased with Dr. Coan and his staff
by April on Aug 14th, 2014

My experience with Dr Coan and his staff could not have been better. I had a Rhinoplasty one year ago, and returned to Dr. Coan for a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. What stood out to me the most was his caring bedside manner and his willingness to answer any and all questions. He really takes his time with his patients. As far as his skill as a plastic surgeon, remarkable! The staff at Dr. Coan's office are absolutely wonderful, very caring and helpful. I am so happy with my results, I can't wait to head to the beach and show off my new body!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Karen P on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Coan is awesome. Very talented. I'm only 4 days out from my reduction and I know he has done excellent work.

by Vale on Apr 16th, 2014

Perfect doctor and staff. Amazing results. I would recommend to all my friends

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
by Kelly R on Apr 4th, 2014

I loved loved LOVED my experience with this practice. Everything from the staff to Dr. Coan was just top notch. Every question was answered, lots of time to try on implants in a comfortable room. Better yet, my breasts which were a b (after breastfeeding) are now a D. I had silicone, high profile implants and my husband just cannot keep his hands off me ;) I researched doctors in the triangle for at least 5 years and this is who I chose, I am going back for other procedures in the future!

My successful results show details My successful results
by Gabriela on Mar 26th, 2014

My experience at Dr. Coan & his entire staff office was wonderful Dr. Coan is excellent surgen. It was very important to me and to my husband, to find a surgeon whose credentials indicate excellence in surgical training. Dr. Coan was straight with me and assured me I was a good fit for my prucedure, I'm very grateful for he's honesty my results are amazing and continued getting better and better. It was my pleasure been in Dr Coan care, I can't be happier with my results.

Highest recommendation show details Highest recommendation
Mar 17th, 2014

I want so much to convey what a wonderful experience I had with Dr. Coan & his entire staff that I'm finding it difficult to find adequate words. It was very important to me (& to my husband, who is also a physician) to find a surgeon whose credentials indicate excellence in surgical training & who has a reputation among his/her peers as an excellent surgeon. Dr. Coan was highly recommended by a plastic surgeon who was a medical school classmate of my husband's, which made it more than worthwhile for me to drive over three hours from my home for each visit & the surgery. I researched just about every detail one could think of, but was nevertheless a bit timid about even going for an initial consultation. Yet from the moment I walked into Dr. Coan's office, I had a pleasant, stress-free experience. The office personnel were extremely professional & down-to-earth. Dr. Coan has a wonderfully warm personality, is a pleasure to talk with, listened carefully to my goals & took time to explain to me how best to achieve the result I desired. Prior to surgery, I had many questions, and they were promptly answered. Even the actual day of surgery was stress-free & made easy by all of the people who took care of me. The results are beautiful--better than I had thought possible. I am so very appreciative & am delighted to have the opportunity to recommend Dr. Coan as highly as humanly possible!

by Tara MacNair on Feb 25th, 2014

My experience at Dr. Coans office was more than I could have asked for. The staff at CARE made me feel at home and were very professional. The office is warm and inviting and the staff matches the decor. As for Dr. Coan, he is a master at his craft! I walked into his office knowing I wanted a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I was also considering having my upper thighs done. I feel blessed Dr. Coan was straight with me and assured me I was a good fit for both the tummy tuck and breast augmentation but assured me I did not need my legs touched. I am very grateful for his honesty and not taking advantage of my insecurities. Both Dr. Coan and staff took as much time and as many visits as I needed before my procedure to make sure I was ready and fully comfortable to take the next steps. My procedure was 100% successful. My results are amazing! I was so happy I have recommended many of my friends who have also have procedures preformed by Dr. Coan and they have been equally as happy! Dr. Coan is professional, understanding and knows his trade. I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone looking for amazing results!

Breast Lift And Augmentation show details Breast Lift And Augmentation
by Natascia Ako s on Feb 11th, 2014

DR. COAN IS AN AMAZING SURGEON... HE HAS THE EXPERIENCE I WAS LOOKING FOR IN REGARDS TO MY COSMETIC SURGERY. I HAD RESEARCHED FOR OVER 2 YEARS. I PLANNED ON HAVING SURGERY FOLLOWING HAVING MY LAST CHILD. I HAD CONSULTATIONS WITH OTHER SURGEONS.... AND FELT SOME WERE BETTER EXPERIENCED THAN OTHERS. WELL I MET WITH DR. COAN AND I HAD MY MIND MADE UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER OUR CONSULT... I FELT SO CONFIDENT... UNDERSTOOD..AND AT EASE WITH THE PROFOUND SPECIAL ATTENTION DR. COAN AND HIS STAFF OFFERED. I LOVE MY BODY... DR. COAN IS NOT JUST A PLASTIC SURGEON...HE IS THE BEST!

by Robin Dubois on Jun 2nd, 2013

My Daughter had Rhinoplasty and a chin Implant by Dr. Coan, and we could not be happier with the outcome. He is not only a fabulous doctor, but his artistry of work was beyond our comprehension. If you need any recommendations, I would put him at the top of my list that would only have in on it. Life Changing.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Carolyn on May 22nd, 2013

From the initial phone call for inquiring about surgery through follow up appointments I couldn’t be more pleased than I am with Dr. Coan and his staff at CARE Plastic Surgery. Dr. Coan is the most trusting, caring physician I have ever encountered. His honestly, advice and overall care are unparalleled. From the moment I met I felt comfortable expressing my hopes, fears and goals for my outcome of surgery. I have never felt rushed or unwelcome in his office….everyone in the office listens, answers questions and makes you feel like you are their #1 priority at that particular moment. Return calls and emails with the staff are always prompt. I knew that there was no reasons to look any further for a plastic surgeon after my initial consult. He truly changed my life for the better and I will be forever thankful for that. I always thought I’d be quiet about my surgery but I am so very pleased with the results I tell everyone I know abut Dr. Coan and his staff.

Best Experience Ever.... show details Best Experience Ever....
by SllyP on May 6th, 2013

I can't be happier with Dr. Coan and his staff. My experience was beyond amazing. Everyone there is awesome and puts you at ease. Dr. Coan has a God given gift! Don't be scared to ask questions Dr. and staff will answer them for you and will take the time to make you feel comfortable. My implants are perfect!!!! A week before my surgery I was so scared but with the Dr and staff help I felt relax.

VPEEL & BOTOX show details VPEEL & BOTOX
Apr 9th, 2013

I am very happy with the results I've received at CARE Plastic Surgery. I've had two procedures done in the last year... a VPeel and my first Botox and the service was excellent. Dr. Coan is very knowledgable and doesn't recommend more than is needed. The results were very natural and I am so so happy I trusted him with my face! Thanks Dr. Coan & Staff!

Couldn't Be Happier show details Couldn't Be Happier
by One happy patient! on Mar 30th, 2013

I'm in the medical field and my husband's in medical investing and I had the chance to see basically any plastic surgeon I wanted. I consulted with lots of different doctors, not just in North Carolina, but also in the Northeast, where I have a vacation home. Time and again I kept coming back to Dr. Coan, first because of his first rate education and experience, but also the staff were so friendly and nice. I first had a facelift and necklift. It was a lot of surgery, but I couldn't be happier. I look just like me, only refreshed, with fewer lines and wrinkles, and even like how I looked 20 years ago. The recovery wasn't overnight. . .in fact, it took the full several weeks Dr. Coan said, but it was all worth it. I was so happy with the results I went back later and had Dr. Coan perform my breast surgery and I wish I had done it 20 years ago!! Now my daughter has even had surgery with Dr. Coan, and as a nurse, she said he's one of the best doctors she's experienced. We're both very pleased with his work, his staff and the whole overall experience.

do not use this surgeon show details do not use this surgeon
by Anonymous on Sep 28th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I hired Dr. Coan to perform a breast reduction. He only removed 100 grams, this was not enough to reduce me by even one cup size. He has refused to ta ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Gynecomastia surgery show details Gynecomastia surgery
Jul 23rd, 2012

The Dr. took his time and explained the steps that would be taken ahead of time. Very thorough and takes his time with each patient. Very dedicated to doing his work accurate the first time no matter how long it takes. I'm very satisfied with my gynecomastia surgery and I haven't waited to see final results after complete healing process. Very satisfied! Gave me what I was looking for!! Go doc!!

always great at CARE show details always great at CARE
Apr 14th, 2012

I've been going to CARE for two years now. First for my breast augment which I love and am so happy. Then for things like Latisse and Juvederm. I even tried Botox for the first time and love it. Everyone always makes it an nice experience! Thanks Dr. Coan and everyone!

Top Notch All the Way--Very Happy Patient show details Top Notch All the Way--Very Happy Patient
Feb 12th, 2012

I had been thinking about having a breast augment for a long time. I've always been small, but after my last child got even smaller than I was in my 20's! So in researching the options, my friend told me it's important to see a board certified doctor who has done many of these procedures and who operates in certified place. From the first phone call until the day I was released to exercise again, I couldn't have been happier with my procedure and everything all around. I really felt like everyone took the time to listen to me and what I wanted. . .and Dr. Coan was the nicest and most caring doctor I've met. Plus the girls in the office are so friendly, they're like family. Thanks CARE, Dr. C and everyone!!

excellent experience show details excellent experience
Jan 23rd, 2012

excellent experience and nice staff--very friendly and made me feel at home.

I have a waistline again Thanks Dr. Coan! show details I have a waistline again Thanks Dr. Coan!
Jun 27th, 2011

After gastric bypass and weight loss I wanted a tummy tuck and breast lift for a long time and did a ton of research to find the right plastic surgeon. I felt way at ease with Care plastic surgery and Dr. Coan. I really respected his training, awards, certifications, but you'd never know it because he's so down to earth and cute! he actually explained the operation so i could understand. he teaches other young plastic surgeons how to do the operations which I also liked. All around excellent in every way...I just ran my first marathon and his office even sent me a good luck card!

May 24th, 2011

Dr. Coan was very professional and my overall experience left me very satisfied especially considering my reluctance to have another surgical procedure.

Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Brian Coan came and spoke at our annual continuing education Seminar this year...I had read his biography and his credentials were impressive and admiral.Being a plastic surgeon made my anticipation even more alert. I listened to his every word....he answered the questions of a roomfull of 40 women , and demonstrated a few of his abilities for us with ease, competence and knowledge.....Within a week I had driven 2 hours to gone to his office for one of his procedures. I liked the fact he made this our decisiion not just his. I was pleased with the office, the ease and privacy I was afforded and I am very pleased with my results... Good Plastic Surgeons must not only be an artist but they must also be a visionary.....Dr. Coah, in my opinion is both.

great doc and office show details great doc and office
Feb 12th, 2011

Great Dr and office. Everyone went out of the way to make it a great experience at care plastics. Very professional, too.

Best of the Best! show details Best of the Best!
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Coan is hands down the best and most professional plastic surgeon in the Triangle. He is caring, attentive, and most importantly provides top quality service and results in every way! I would recommend him to anyone!

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
Dec 22nd, 2010

What a great experience!!! I am truly grateful to Dr. Coan and his staff. My experience and most importantly, my results were way above what I had hoped for. Dr. Coan is kind, sincere and above all and most importantly, competent. This visit was for sculptra and botox. The results were amazing. I have also had brow lift and blepherplasty previously.

Great Plastic Surgeon show details Great Plastic Surgeon
Dec 22nd, 2010

Excellent staff and fantastic plastic surgeon.

Love that I can now breathe! show details Love that I can now breathe!
by I love that I can breathe! on Sep 8th, 2010

First of all I can breathe through my nose better than ever before! I used to have to do breathing treatments several times a day and have panic attacks due to the lack of air I was getting. I now can sleep through the night and can even smell again! I also really love how cute it looks, I have seen pictures of other Surgeons work and it all looks the same just on different faces--he's not only a wonderful surgeon but a skilled artist. I appreciate how he changed the structure of my nose so I can breathe, but also tailored it to look like me again only better! it looks so natural and i love it!

Gorgeous.......thanks to Dr. Coan show details Gorgeous.......thanks to Dr. Coan
by Ecstatic in Raleigh on Aug 24th, 2010

Wow........I never expected such incredible results..........I've had "fillers" and Botox before..........This time was different. No bruising, no pain.......just great results and almost immediate appearance change. I am so glad my friends suggested that I try Dr. Coan. Granted, he is busy so I couldn't get right in for an appointment. But, it was worth the wait to get an appointment with him. Some people have just gone to aestheticians for botox or fillers. What a mistake! I got to see a physician who also is a true artist and who knew how to "do it right" and had oodles of technical surgical training as well. course.

by Stacey Taylor on Jul 16th, 2010

My experience with CARE was extremely pleasant. Dr. Coan and his staff were genuinely interested in giving me the best care possible. I will definitely recommend Dr.Coan to my friends and family.

Superior and Thoughtful Plastic Surgeon & Staff show details Superior and Thoughtful Plastic Surgeon & Staff
by Excellent Plastic Surgeon on Jul 8th, 2010

This doctor did a remarkable job with my body and I can't thank him enough. He took so much time to get to know what exactly it was that I was looking for with the breast lift and augmentation. I'm so happy that I went back for another procedure for my eyes and lips am so impressed. Dr. Coan really listened to me and what it was that I wanted and was super thoughtful about what I could expect with my surgery. He's an incredible plastic surgeon. I interviewed lots of different places and I have to say that care plastic by far blew me away on all levels. . .the staff are all so friendly and incredibly knowledgable and I recommend them very highly.

A Great Plastic Surgeon with Great Bedside Manner show details A Great Plastic Surgeon with Great Bedside Manner
by Couldn't be More Impresssed on Jun 27th, 2010

This is a doctor who not only is incredibly competent, but he is patient and kind. What a combo......great skills and great bedside manner; not too many doctors can claim both sides of that equation!!!I have visited Dr Coan for several procedures. His office is proficient and professional and he is a patient's dream........I had great results and virtually no discomfort despite a fairly large surgical procedure. And, his fees were in line or lower than the two other physicians with whom I consulted before selecting Dr Coan He has my vote. I will be back for other aesthetic procedures as needed and I have happily referred several of my friends who also have had incredible results!Thank goodness I discovered Dr. Coan. I actually had to travel a significant distance since I do not live in Durham. But, it was well worth the slight inconvenience to get excellent medical care.

extremely happy patient show details extremely happy patient
by I love my new body on Jun 11th, 2010

I can see why they call it "care," because they really do. From the person I spoke with on the phone, to the Doctor and the nurse--everyone was incredibly helpful. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time have my liposuction, and I called many different people. They didn't rush me, they explained exactly what to expect and I already fit into new clothes! I love my new look and am so grateful.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Extremely Satisfied Patient on Jun 4th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Coan for a breast reduction which I approached somewhat skeptically. He was excellent from the beginning. Most importantly, I had my procedure at the same time as a family friend and I have healed faster, with very little discomfort and the appearance is fantastic. I do not want to use the word scarring as after only 3 - 4 weeks the stitching is disappearing and I am well on my way to looking "normal". A picture is worth a thousand words and friends who have had this procedure have agreed that he is the best. Dr. Coan called every other evening the first week after surgery, including a Friday night. I had 24 access to him however never needed to make a call. I knew what to expect, was treated intelligently, the office staff couldn't be more cordial or professional.

Very Caring Doctor show details Very Caring Doctor
by HAPPY PATIENT on May 23rd, 2010

I went to several different doctors for my eyelid lift, and right away I knew Dr. Coan and his staff would be the perfect fit. They were attentive, caring and extremely helpful. I am so happy with my refreshed look and can't wait to share my experience with everyone. I very strongly recommend Dr. Coan and CARE to everyone.

by Jennifer Matheny on May 13th, 2010

I was very pleased with Dr. Coan. It was easy to see that he really cares about his patients by the way he listens to what they want and how he advises them. He doesn't just speak "at" you. He takes his time and explains everything to you so you really understand what he means. I wanted a thigh lift and he was able to show me why lipo needed to be done first and explained how my results would be so much better if I followed his advise. I never felt rushed or that he rushed in giving me answers to my questions. I really felt like he cared very much about my over all health, the outcome of my surgery and my happiness with the results. And the office staff are all very polite and personable...very easy to talk to and informative. It is plain to see that they take their job seriously and care about the patients too. I really feel good about my decision to go with Dr. Coan and his staff. I have complete faith in them. :)

by Jody Weaver on May 13th, 2010

Had a wonderful experience. This appt was for my daughter. He made her feel very much at ease and explained things very well. It has been a great experience with great results.

May 12th, 2010

I went in a little worried about an interest I had for at least 15 years. Once I met Dr. Coan and his staff I realized the time was now right. I was interested in breast augementation. They made me feel more than a patient. I felt as if I was talking to friends/ family. I could not be happier with my outcome. Dr. Coan and I talked several times, as he wanted to make sure he had a clear understanding on the results I was hoping for. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! I'm so excited for the up coming summer. For once in my life I am ready for bathing suit season!! I'm one happy lady...and can't speak highly enough for this staff!! They are all just amazing people!

Talented, skilled show details Talented, skilled
by Anonymous on May 7th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Coan spent a lot of time with me to understand my particular situation. He considered my skin tone and bone structure along with taking time to u ...

by Jenn on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Coan was very interested in me as a patient. He was quick, efficient and caring. His office staff is very friendly and they go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience! I would recommend Dr. Coan to any family member or friend.

Couldn't have asked for better RESULTS! show details Couldn't have asked for better RESULTS!
May 2nd, 2010

As a male, I felt a bit uncomfortable with talking about cosmetic surgery, but Dr. Coan made me feel much more comfortable as he reassured me that it is more and more common for men to have their noses done. Before I went for my consult, I did my research and found that Dr. Coan is very well trained from some of the best medical programs in the country. His professionalism, knowledge, and attentiveness to my questions and concerns made me feel like I made the right choice. Moreover, I couldn't be happier with the results of my procedure. Without hesitation I can say that Dr. Coan is an excellent plastic surgeon and can recommend Dr. Coan to others!

Dr. Coan is Awesome! show details Dr. Coan is Awesome!
by Anonymous on May 2nd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

As a man in my mid 30's, dealing with Gynecomastia (man boobs) is not fun. Seeing someone about it, is equally not easy. Dr. Coan put me at ease ...

May 1st, 2010

Wonderful experience. I found Dr. Coan to be well informed and understanding. His staff was very attentive and kind. I highly recommend this Dr. for any procedure.

Amazed and grateful! show details Amazed and grateful!
Apr 30th, 2010

I can't thank Dr. Coan enough for the amazing work he did on my breasts--it didn't even hurt even though he did under the muscle. Finally, for the first summer in my life I can't wait to hit the beach! He's an amazing surgeon!

Amazed! show details Amazed!
by Anonymous on Apr 30th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I can't thank Dr. Coan enough for all the work he did on my breasts--he took so much time to explain all my options and even had a try-on of the ...

Caring show details Caring
by Anonymous on Apr 23rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

They helped me so much with all my questions and even helped me with the insurance! Dr. Coan took lots of time to answer all my questions and was so ...

Fantastic Plastic Surgeon show details Fantastic Plastic Surgeon
Apr 20th, 2010

Had some work done after an accident. Was SO caring, attentive and am thrilled with the results!!Thanks Dr. Coan!!

Apr 20th, 2010

He was great- very smart and makes you feel at ease with his great personality as well.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Anonymous on Apr 12th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He answered all my questions about my nose and even did a special test to check my breathing. I can finally breathe!

Very, Very Satisfied Patient show details Very, Very Satisfied Patient
by Anonymous on Apr 12th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I could probably stand to have lots of work done (I'm in my mid-60's) but Dr. Coan never, ever tried to push me into anything. He carefully ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Issues with a muscle on my left eye show details Issues with a muscle on my left eye
by Luis E. Lema PhD on Apr 11th, 2010

Dr. Coan was very professional in handling and diagnosing a problem with my left eye. Many people get concern with my health as soon as they see my eye. They believe I had a stroke. I trust Dr. Coan assessment and look forward to a follow up to my issue. Ifirmly believe, I am in good hands and I highly recommend him without any hesitation

Excellent, highly skilled show details Excellent, highly skilled
Apr 10th, 2010

Simply the best! I'm recommending him to all my friends! He spent a lot of time with me, getting to understand my long-term facial needs, starting with Botox and Juviderm. He's highly skilled and I'm thrilled with the results!

very happy show details very happy
by super happy on Apr 10th, 2010

I couldn't have been happier, the staff was incredibly friendly and especially helpful with my insurance, also he took alot of time with me to explain everything--he gets an A from me

Mar 15th, 2010

Not Board certified, like he claimed.Used car salesman type,horrible bedside manor. I look warped, my Botox was so bad. Run from this one.

Feb 20th, 2010

Dr. Coan was very helpful in advising me about what would be the best as well as the most cost effective procedure for me.He explained the procedure very clearly by showing me exactly what he would do. He was willing to take the time to answer my questions and to address my concerns. His follow up was prompt and attentive.Although he is a young doctor, I was impressed with his sensitivity to my concerns.

Arrogant dr show details Arrogant dr
by unhappy patient on Nov 20th, 2009

This doctor did not want to listen to me about my plastic surgery and pushed his wants for my outcome. Not what I wanted so I went elsewhere. He is very pushy and no bedside manor

Experience show details Experience
by Angie on Oct 2nd, 2009

His ads claim experience but he has only been in practice for about a year and 3 since graduating at a hospital. He is not well experienced and tells me he has to look up my procedure. He proceeded to Google it. I was appaled nd he acted more like a salesman than he cared about my beauty.