Dr. Brian Coan MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Look no further for a plastic surgeon
My experience with Dr. Coan and the rest of the staff at Care could not have been better. I felt comfortable and welcomed from the moment I stepped into the office. The office staff are very professional and scheduling appointments is a breeze. Dr. Coan really took his time talking to me and understanding what I was looking for. This is what set him apart from other surgeons in my eyes. He made sure that I aesthetically got what I was looking for, but also asked about my life plans to ensure long-term satisfaction. After hearing that I plan to be an attorney someday, he recommended a full implant but with a moderate profile so that I can push them up when I want to, but also look more conservative when I need to. I am so glad I agreed with his recommendation. The work he did looks very natural and most people cannot even tell I got a breast augmentation - they just comment how great they look! The surgery itself went very smoothly and the staff at Care made sure I was okay afterwards, and continue to do so even 6 months post-op. I am so glad that I chose to get plastic surgery and even more glad that I chose Dr. Coan as my surgeon. It is worth every penny - you won't regret it!

June 20th, 2017
Dr. Brian Coan, MD is amazing!
Last year I was referred to Dr. Coan for a facelift, neck liposuction, and upper blepharoplasty. His Care team are all awesome, very welcoming and caring. The surgery obviously was very successful since I now have many people complimenting how "young" I look, and what pretty smooth skin I have. Thank you for helping me "age gracefully".

May 17th, 2017
Best plastic surgeon ever!!
Dr. Coan and the staff at care are amazing! They're incredibly polite, professional, and go out of their way to make sure you're happy with the results. I couldn't be happier with my results!

May 16th, 2017
Loved every aspect of service provided by this doc and the office!
Dr Coan is amazing! I can't say enough good! He discusses things throughly so you know exactly what to expect. He has a way to ease any anxieties by how gentle he is. It is almost like discussing everyday life with your girlfriends. The office staff is so attentive as well. I would recommend CARE plastic surgery to anyone!!! I am one VERY HAPPY GAL after my procedure with Dr Coan!!

May 9th, 2017
Loving my boobs because Dr. Coan is amazing!!!
Finally got breast implants at 38 years old, and I couldn’t have asked for better results. I attribute these results to the best plastic surgeon ever!!! Dr. Coan is truly a gifted human. From our first meeting, he made me feel like he truly cared about what I wanted to look like after my surgery. This was, natural, side boob, and fullness at the bottom. Beautifully, Dr. Coan gave me all three. I chose the Natrelle 410, anatomically shaped, silicone implant. For those who are looking for a natural breast, this is the implant to choose. In the beginning, my husband didn’t want me to get implants because he thought that they would look fake. Now, he is ecstatic with the results because he says that they look and feel so real. Before meeting Dr. Coan, I wasted my time and money on other consultations. However, I could not commit to surgery because I did not feel comfortable. Fortunately, I did not make a premature decision, and I was able to meet Dr. Coan. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is professional, caring, talented, and he has the highest credentials. Recovery went well. Pain meds for four days post-op. Then Aleve and Tylenol. Minor soreness after. The worst parts were having to wear the surgical bra for six weeks, and having to sleeping on my back for two weeks. Though, this is a small price to pay for the years of satisfaction that my new breasts are going to give me.

May 5th, 2017
A+ on Breast Augmentation and Lift
Dr. Coan performed a breast augmentation and lift for me, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have a very Type A personality and am very hard to please, but Dr. Coan exceeded all my expectations. He spent a ton of time with me during my consultation and pre-op appointments, as I was nervous about going under sedation and had a ton of questions about the procedure. The procedure went very well, and the recovery was much easier than I expected. The results are amazing! I couldn't be happier with the time Dr. Coan spent with me, the care during and after surgery, and how my breasts look and feel. Also, all of his staff and nurses were extremely helpful, patient, and took fantastic care of me!

April 6th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
I highly recommend Dr. Coan and his staff for plastic surgery needs! They made me feel welcomed and comfortable from the time I first walked in for my consultation to my 6 week follow up after surgery. Extremely professional and caring! I could not imagine going to any other surgeon.

March 31st, 2017
Amazing Results!
I had a Perfect Peel done at Dr Coan's office a couple of months ago. I felt very comfortable during the consultation that the peel would meet my needs. I am extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend him if you're looking to improve your skin tone and appearance.

March 17th, 2017
Breast Reduction
8 months post-op from breast reduction and lift.....couldn't be happier with my results. Perfection thank you to your wonderful team.

January 30th, 2017
Caring and Professional
Dr. Coan and his team of professionals are the best. After my surgery for removal of breast cancer they provided me with reconstructive surgery. Perfectionist is a word I can use to describe Dr. Coan. He is wonderful, caring and does excellent work.

January 3rd, 2017
Dr. Coan is the BEST!! It would be a disservice to seek anyone else out. Care Plastic Surgery has the best patient care, bar none!! From the minute I called Care to schedule my consultation to my 3 month post-operative appointment (and still moving forward), every single member of the Care team has treated me with respect, kindness, positivity, and warmth. Any industry can use some tips on customer service from this team, because they are honestly the best group of individuals I have ever interacted with in a service capacity! The whole team has been with me through this entire journey and they made it feel like a seamless transition. All of the facilities – the office and surgical suite – made me feel right at home. I was instantly comfortable with everyone. Consistently, I am greeted with a smile. When I met Dr. Coan, I knew I had come to the right place. He has amazing energy!! I felt like I knew him immediately because he was beaming when he walked in the room. I could tell that he was living his passion. It was clear that he was attentive to his patients’ needs. I was honest and open about what I wanted. He really listened – and continued to ask questions to make sure he understood. He repeated back what his and my expectations were, which reassured me that this was the right decision for me. At every point along our encounters he stopped to ask questions, listen, and he never rushed our appointments. For as long as I can remember, I have never felt good wearing a bathing suit. I was an athlete growing up, but always considered myself to be thick. As I’ve gotten older, it was becoming exceedingly more important to feel feminine and confident in regard to my body. It was also important that my surgery looked very natural. I had been wanting plastic surgery for at least a few years, but it was not until my best friend got breast implants that I was ready to seek someone out. My experience with Care has been phenomenal and I cannot say enough to recommend them! I feel AMAZING. I get compliments regularly. I can wear tight fitting clothes. I can wear a bathing suit. And my breasts really do look natural! I can honestly say that I have the body I have always wanted, and it has completely transformed my confidence!! My expectations were absolutely exceeded in every aspect. I am extremely grateful. If you have been thinking about plastic surgery, make the consultation with Care Plastic Surgery. You do not have to rush into a decision. I promise you will not be disappointed and they will support any decision you make!

November 28th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Coan at Care Plastic Surgery. I was beyond impressed with my experience with the staff. They were kind and helpful. I will be a repeat patient.