Dr. Brian Coan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Mebane, NC

4.7

May 17th, 2017
Best plastic surgeon ever!!
Dr. Coan and the staff at care are amazing! They're incredibly polite, professional, and go out of their way to make sure you're happy with the results. I couldn't be happier with my results!

May 16th, 2017
Loved every aspect of service provided by this doc and the office!
Dr Coan is amazing! I can't say enough good! He discusses things throughly so you know exactly what to expect. He has a way to ease any anxieties by how gentle he is. It is almost like discussing everyday life with your girlfriends. The office staff is so attentive as well. I would recommend CARE plastic surgery to anyone!!! I am one VERY HAPPY GAL after my procedure with Dr Coan!!

May 8th, 2017
Loving my boobs because Dr. Coan is amazing!!!
Finally got breast implants at 38 years old, and I couldn’t have asked for better results. I attribute these results to the best plastic surgeon ever!!! Dr. Coan is truly a gifted human. From our first meeting, he made me feel like he truly cared about what I wanted to look like after my surgery. This was, natural, side boob, and fullness at the bottom. Beautifully, Dr. Coan gave me all three. I chose the Natrelle 410, anatomically shaped, silicone implant. For those who are looking for a natural breast, this is the implant to choose. In the beginning, my husband didn’t want me to get implants because he thought that they would look fake. Now, he is ecstatic with the results because he says that they look and feel so real. Before meeting Dr. Coan, I wasted my time and money on other consultations. However, I could not commit to surgery because I did not feel comfortable. Fortunately, I did not make a premature decision, and I was able to meet Dr. Coan. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is professional, caring, talented, and he has the highest credentials. Recovery went well. Pain meds for four days post-op. Then Aleve and Tylenol. Minor soreness after. The worst parts were having to wear the surgical bra for six weeks, and having to sleeping on my back for two weeks. Though, this is a small price to pay for the years of satisfaction that my new breasts are going to give me.

May 5th, 2017
A+ on Breast Augmentation and Lift
Dr. Coan performed a breast augmentation and lift for me, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have a very Type A personality and am very hard to please, but Dr. Coan exceeded all my expectations. He spent a ton of time with me during my consultation and pre-op appointments, as I was nervous about going under sedation and had a ton of questions about the procedure. The procedure went very well, and the recovery was much easier than I expected. The results are amazing! I couldn't be happier with the time Dr. Coan spent with me, the care during and after surgery, and how my breasts look and feel. Also, all of his staff and nurses were extremely helpful, patient, and took fantastic care of me!

April 5th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
I highly recommend Dr. Coan and his staff for plastic surgery needs! They made me feel welcomed and comfortable from the time I first walked in for my consultation to my 6 week follow up after surgery. Extremely professional and caring! I could not imagine going to any other surgeon.

March 31st, 2017
Amazing Results!
I had a Perfect Peel done at Dr Coan's office a couple of months ago. I felt very comfortable during the consultation that the peel would meet my needs. I am extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend him if you're looking to improve your skin tone and appearance.

March 16th, 2017
Breast Reduction
8 months post-op from breast reduction and lift.....couldn't be happier with my results. Perfection thank you to your wonderful team.

January 30th, 2017
Caring and Professional
Dr. Coan and his team of professionals are the best. After my surgery for removal of breast cancer they provided me with reconstructive surgery. Perfectionist is a word I can use to describe Dr. Coan. He is wonderful, caring and does excellent work.

January 3rd, 2017
Dr. Coan is the BEST!! It would be a disservice to seek anyone else out. Care Plastic Surgery has the best patient care, bar none!! From the minute I called Care to schedule my consultation to my 3 month post-operative appointment (and still moving forward), every single member of the Care team has treated me with respect, kindness, positivity, and warmth. Any industry can use some tips on customer service from this team, because they are honestly the best group of individuals I have ever interacted with in a service capacity! The whole team has been with me through this entire journey and they made it feel like a seamless transition. All of the facilities – the office and surgical suite – made me feel right at home. I was instantly comfortable with everyone. Consistently, I am greeted with a smile. When I met Dr. Coan, I knew I had come to the right place. He has amazing energy!! I felt like I knew him immediately because he was beaming when he walked in the room. I could tell that he was living his passion. It was clear that he was attentive to his patients’ needs. I was honest and open about what I wanted. He really listened – and continued to ask questions to make sure he understood. He repeated back what his and my expectations were, which reassured me that this was the right decision for me. At every point along our encounters he stopped to ask questions, listen, and he never rushed our appointments. For as long as I can remember, I have never felt good wearing a bathing suit. I was an athlete growing up, but always considered myself to be thick. As I’ve gotten older, it was becoming exceedingly more important to feel feminine and confident in regard to my body. It was also important that my surgery looked very natural. I had been wanting plastic surgery for at least a few years, but it was not until my best friend got breast implants that I was ready to seek someone out. My experience with Care has been phenomenal and I cannot say enough to recommend them! I feel AMAZING. I get compliments regularly. I can wear tight fitting clothes. I can wear a bathing suit. And my breasts really do look natural! I can honestly say that I have the body I have always wanted, and it has completely transformed my confidence!! My expectations were absolutely exceeded in every aspect. I am extremely grateful. If you have been thinking about plastic surgery, make the consultation with Care Plastic Surgery. You do not have to rush into a decision. I promise you will not be disappointed and they will support any decision you make!

November 28th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Coan at Care Plastic Surgery. I was beyond impressed with my experience with the staff. They were kind and helpful. I will be a repeat patient.

November 19th, 2016
BEST Plastic Surgeon and Office Staff!
My experience with Dr. Coan couldn't have been more wonderful from the kind office staff to Dr. Coans honest and attentive approach. After meeting with Dr. Coan for a consultation, I knew he was the one to perform my breast augmentation surgery. He was knowledgable and honest in his feedback and recommendations for me personally. He really took the time to explain all my options and I went into the surgery feeling confident and relaxed. The surgery itself was a pleasant experience (and actually enjoyable!) I was surprised at how quickly I was able to recover under Dr. Coans direction. The results look so beautiful and are exactly what I wanted-- If not better! I really cannot thank Dr. Coan and his incredible staff enough for his impeccable work. Again, I must also praise Dr. Coan's wonderful and welcoming staff who helped me throughout the whole process. If you're considering plastic surgery, go to Dr. Coan! I am a picky woman and hard to please, not to mention a total perfectionist and I really could not be happier! I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get my surgery and botox! Thank you Dr. Coan and office staff for making me look and feel great!

October 16th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am 110% satisfied with the results from my breast augmentation by Dr. Coan! When I went for my initial visit, I was of course nervous, but Dr. Coan and his staff definitely helped to ease my nervousness by thoroughly listening to me and answering any questions and/or concerns that I had. I knew right away (even before having my surgery) that I had chosen the right doctor! During my first visit, I informed Dr. Coan that I wanted to be a D cup (I was a 34 B) and that I wanted a natural slope. After discussing my options with Dr. Coan and his staff, I choose to get the Natrelle 410 Highly Cohesive Silicone-Filled Breast Implants. I am now 3 1/2 months post-op, and I could not have asked for better results!! I am now a 34 D with a very natural slope, which is exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone who is looking for a breast augmentation! Dr. Coan and his staff have been so friendly and supportive ever since the first time I walked into his office. They have made me feel so comfortable during this entire experience, and I never felt like just another patient to them. Words cannot express just how pleased I am that I chose Dr. Coan to perform my breast augmentation surgery!!!!