Dr. Brian Coan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Coan at Care Plastic Surgery. I was beyond impressed with my experience with the staff. They were kind and helpful. I will be a repeat patient.

November 19th, 2016
BEST Plastic Surgeon and Office Staff!
My experience with Dr. Coan couldn't have been more wonderful from the kind office staff to Dr. Coans honest and attentive approach. After meeting with Dr. Coan for a consultation, I knew he was the one to perform my breast augmentation surgery. He was knowledgable and honest in his feedback and recommendations for me personally. He really took the time to explain all my options and I went into the surgery feeling confident and relaxed. The surgery itself was a pleasant experience (and actually enjoyable!) I was surprised at how quickly I was able to recover under Dr. Coans direction. The results look so beautiful and are exactly what I wanted-- If not better! I really cannot thank Dr. Coan and his incredible staff enough for his impeccable work. Again, I must also praise Dr. Coan's wonderful and welcoming staff who helped me throughout the whole process. If you're considering plastic surgery, go to Dr. Coan! I am a picky woman and hard to please, not to mention a total perfectionist and I really could not be happier! I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get my surgery and botox! Thank you Dr. Coan and office staff for making me look and feel great!

October 16th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am 110% satisfied with the results from my breast augmentation by Dr. Coan! When I went for my initial visit, I was of course nervous, but Dr. Coan and his staff definitely helped to ease my nervousness by thoroughly listening to me and answering any questions and/or concerns that I had. I knew right away (even before having my surgery) that I had chosen the right doctor! During my first visit, I informed Dr. Coan that I wanted to be a D cup (I was a 34 B) and that I wanted a natural slope. After discussing my options with Dr. Coan and his staff, I choose to get the Natrelle 410 Highly Cohesive Silicone-Filled Breast Implants. I am now 3 1/2 months post-op, and I could not have asked for better results!! I am now a 34 D with a very natural slope, which is exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone who is looking for a breast augmentation! Dr. Coan and his staff have been so friendly and supportive ever since the first time I walked into his office. They have made me feel so comfortable during this entire experience, and I never felt like just another patient to them. Words cannot express just how pleased I am that I chose Dr. Coan to perform my breast augmentation surgery!!!!

October 9th, 2016
Extremely satisifed
I found Dr. Coan through web searches/reviews and was a little skeptical that there could be so many excellent reviews, but the first consultation had me convinced. From the very first phone call his office staff was friendly and helpful. After talking to other offices that weren't quite as friendly or rarely available by phone, this was a huge factor for me. Throughout the entire process they were amazing. Dr. Coan has amazing bedside manner and was very good at really understanding what I wanted in terms of a breast augmentation. The procedure went smoothly and recovery was excellent. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Coan and his great team.

September 13th, 2016
Always felt special and cared for!
Dr Coan takes the time to make sure he understands your needs and he is very gentle in his approach. I have always trusted him in providing the best experience and procedures and his integrity is stellar! He would tell you if he doesn't recommend a procedure. Have gone back there many times and recommended him to many of my friends.

August 25th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am 5 months out from my breast augmentation and I have had a wonderful experience thus far with Dr. Coan and his staff. They are always warm and down to earth whenever I come in. Along with it came lots of information and answers to all of my questions. He gave me more natural appearance which is exactly what we discussed and exactly what I wanted! My surgery experience was timely and professional. His bedside manner was exquisite and I felt like more than just a patient, very interpersonal and for someone with anxiety he exceeded with a bar none level of comfort! The follow ups and directions for post-op were clear and helpful. 10-10, I absolutely recommend Dr. Coan and his staff for anyone that is looking for said service :)

August 1st, 2016
Good at what he does but is VERY arrogant and condescending. If you want to be talked to like a child, then here you go!

June 21st, 2016
Dr. Coan and crew are fantastic
From the very first phone call through surgery and after my procedure the entire staff were extremely professional, thorough and kind. In 65 yeasts I've never had such a thorough medical team who truly cared and Dr. Coan is knowledgeable, patient and has a great personality.

June 20th, 2016
From B to DD :)
Dr. Coan and his staff are simply incredible. They are very knowledgeable (and make sure to share that with you and answer any and ALL questions you may have), kind, patient, professional and honestly a joy to be around. Dr Coan was so reassuring throughout every step of the initial consultation, appointments, surgery (breast augmentation) and follow-ups. He is incredibly skilled and talented, and I am VERY pleased with my results. He gave me very realistic expectations of everything from appearance, discomfort, after care, etc. and thoroughly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Coan and the entire CARE staff.

April 25th, 2016
Mommy Makeover!
Dr. Coan is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. The professionalism and attentiveness at Care Plastic Surgery is phenomenal. I'm 4 months post Mommy Makeover and couldn't be happier with my results; sheer perfection! His staff is just wonderful and care so much about keeping me comfortable, clean and safe. I have a renewed sense of self, and feel and look like I’m 25 again! Dr. Coan delivers results, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Care Plastic Surgery is the best in the Triangle!

April 25th, 2016
Absolutely amazing team. Professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. Visits ended up being more pleasant than I anticipated, end results were impressive to say the least.

February 15th, 2016
C.A.R.E. Honestly cares!
You couldn't ask for more! The best doctor who genuinely listens to patient's wants and needs, courteous staff, great communication, always punctual! I could go on forever and tell you how wonderful Dr. Coan and his staff are but if your considering any kind of procedure go to him first. Promise you'll recognize it from the moment you enter that it's the only choice for ultimate care!