Dr. Brian Coan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Mebane, NC

4.7

April 5th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
I highly recommend Dr. Coan and his staff for plastic surgery needs! They made me feel welcomed and comfortable from the time I first walked in for my consultation to my 6 week follow up after surgery. Extremely professional and caring! I could not imagine going to any other surgeon.

March 31st, 2017
Amazing Results!
I had a Perfect Peel done at Dr Coan's office a couple of months ago. I felt very comfortable during the consultation that the peel would meet my needs. I am extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend him if you're looking to improve your skin tone and appearance.

March 16th, 2017
Breast Reduction
8 months post-op from breast reduction and lift.....couldn't be happier with my results. Perfection thank you to your wonderful team.

January 30th, 2017
Caring and Professional
Dr. Coan and his team of professionals are the best. After my surgery for removal of breast cancer they provided me with reconstructive surgery. Perfectionist is a word I can use to describe Dr. Coan. He is wonderful, caring and does excellent work.

January 3rd, 2017
Dr. Coan is the BEST!! It would be a disservice to seek anyone else out. Care Plastic Surgery has the best patient care, bar none!! From the minute I called Care to schedule my consultation to my 3 month post-operative appointment (and still moving forward), every single member of the Care team has treated me with respect, kindness, positivity, and warmth. Any industry can use some tips on customer service from this team, because they are honestly the best group of individuals I have ever interacted with in a service capacity! The whole team has been with me through this entire journey and they made it feel like a seamless transition. All of the facilities – the office and surgical suite – made me feel right at home. I was instantly comfortable with everyone. Consistently, I am greeted with a smile. When I met Dr. Coan, I knew I had come to the right place. He has amazing energy!! I felt like I knew him immediately because he was beaming when he walked in the room. I could tell that he was living his passion. It was clear that he was attentive to his patients’ needs. I was honest and open about what I wanted. He really listened – and continued to ask questions to make sure he understood. He repeated back what his and my expectations were, which reassured me that this was the right decision for me. At every point along our encounters he stopped to ask questions, listen, and he never rushed our appointments. For as long as I can remember, I have never felt good wearing a bathing suit. I was an athlete growing up, but always considered myself to be thick. As I’ve gotten older, it was becoming exceedingly more important to feel feminine and confident in regard to my body. It was also important that my surgery looked very natural. I had been wanting plastic surgery for at least a few years, but it was not until my best friend got breast implants that I was ready to seek someone out. My experience with Care has been phenomenal and I cannot say enough to recommend them! I feel AMAZING. I get compliments regularly. I can wear tight fitting clothes. I can wear a bathing suit. And my breasts really do look natural! I can honestly say that I have the body I have always wanted, and it has completely transformed my confidence!! My expectations were absolutely exceeded in every aspect. I am extremely grateful. If you have been thinking about plastic surgery, make the consultation with Care Plastic Surgery. You do not have to rush into a decision. I promise you will not be disappointed and they will support any decision you make!

November 28th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Coan at Care Plastic Surgery. I was beyond impressed with my experience with the staff. They were kind and helpful. I will be a repeat patient.

November 19th, 2016
BEST Plastic Surgeon and Office Staff!
My experience with Dr. Coan couldn't have been more wonderful from the kind office staff to Dr. Coans honest and attentive approach. After meeting with Dr. Coan for a consultation, I knew he was the one to perform my breast augmentation surgery. He was knowledgable and honest in his feedback and recommendations for me personally. He really took the time to explain all my options and I went into the surgery feeling confident and relaxed. The surgery itself was a pleasant experience (and actually enjoyable!) I was surprised at how quickly I was able to recover under Dr. Coans direction. The results look so beautiful and are exactly what I wanted-- If not better! I really cannot thank Dr. Coan and his incredible staff enough for his impeccable work. Again, I must also praise Dr. Coan's wonderful and welcoming staff who helped me throughout the whole process. If you're considering plastic surgery, go to Dr. Coan! I am a picky woman and hard to please, not to mention a total perfectionist and I really could not be happier! I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get my surgery and botox! Thank you Dr. Coan and office staff for making me look and feel great!

October 16th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am 110% satisfied with the results from my breast augmentation by Dr. Coan! When I went for my initial visit, I was of course nervous, but Dr. Coan and his staff definitely helped to ease my nervousness by thoroughly listening to me and answering any questions and/or concerns that I had. I knew right away (even before having my surgery) that I had chosen the right doctor! During my first visit, I informed Dr. Coan that I wanted to be a D cup (I was a 34 B) and that I wanted a natural slope. After discussing my options with Dr. Coan and his staff, I choose to get the Natrelle 410 Highly Cohesive Silicone-Filled Breast Implants. I am now 3 1/2 months post-op, and I could not have asked for better results!! I am now a 34 D with a very natural slope, which is exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone who is looking for a breast augmentation! Dr. Coan and his staff have been so friendly and supportive ever since the first time I walked into his office. They have made me feel so comfortable during this entire experience, and I never felt like just another patient to them. Words cannot express just how pleased I am that I chose Dr. Coan to perform my breast augmentation surgery!!!!

October 9th, 2016
Extremely satisifed
I found Dr. Coan through web searches/reviews and was a little skeptical that there could be so many excellent reviews, but the first consultation had me convinced. From the very first phone call his office staff was friendly and helpful. After talking to other offices that weren't quite as friendly or rarely available by phone, this was a huge factor for me. Throughout the entire process they were amazing. Dr. Coan has amazing bedside manner and was very good at really understanding what I wanted in terms of a breast augmentation. The procedure went smoothly and recovery was excellent. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Coan and his great team.

September 13th, 2016
Always felt special and cared for!
Dr Coan takes the time to make sure he understands your needs and he is very gentle in his approach. I have always trusted him in providing the best experience and procedures and his integrity is stellar! He would tell you if he doesn't recommend a procedure. Have gone back there many times and recommended him to many of my friends.

August 25th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am 5 months out from my breast augmentation and I have had a wonderful experience thus far with Dr. Coan and his staff. They are always warm and down to earth whenever I come in. Along with it came lots of information and answers to all of my questions. He gave me more natural appearance which is exactly what we discussed and exactly what I wanted! My surgery experience was timely and professional. His bedside manner was exquisite and I felt like more than just a patient, very interpersonal and for someone with anxiety he exceeded with a bar none level of comfort! The follow ups and directions for post-op were clear and helpful. 10-10, I absolutely recommend Dr. Coan and his staff for anyone that is looking for said service :)

August 1st, 2016
Good at what he does but is VERY arrogant and condescending. If you want to be talked to like a child, then here you go!