Brian S Coan, MD
6216 Fayetteville Rd
Ste 103
Durham, NC 27713
919-484-4884
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.7758620689655 of 4 stars
by Cathy C. on May 16th, 2014

At 55 years old, I have never felt better about myself in my entire life. I am just under 2 years post roux en y gastric bypass surgery and lost 183lbs. In October last year (2013), I had made the decision that I deserved to feel the size I had become. Armed with skin that bore a lifetime of turmoil and told a story of why I felt so inferior to other women, I went on a journey to find the perfect plastic surgeon who could give me the body I had worked so hard for. Dr. Coan was not my first consultation but he definately was my last. I found the talent I had hoped was possible, and the kindness and support in Dr. Coan. I began my journey with 8 hrs of lower body lift (abdominoplasty) and breast lift November 2013. My surgery was extensive but my recovery was amazing. Being a bariatric patient my nutritional status I did not believe would support such a fast recovery. My beautiful body was well in progress, but I needed a bit more and went into breast implants, to fill in the very small but beautifully perky breasts Dr. Coan created, and brachioplasty to alleviate my 'bat-winged' arms. Again, a fast recovery, amazing results! I now feel just 3 months later, much like a beautiful, sexy 30 year old woman that has the world in her hands. I am more than happy with myself, and have a level of confidence in every aspect of my life I never felt before. I refer to Dr. Coan as my own personal magician, with his amazing talent and skill and ability to transform my body into what it should be. It takes work, his, mine, and my amazing partner Tom Caswell to get where I am. But keep in mind without the tools Dr. Coan gave to me I would never be where I am today. I have the utmost respect and gratitude to him for what he has taken part of, which exceeded my expectations 100 fold. The entire staff inspire you as a patient with their sunny attitudes and encouragement, always positive. Dr. Coan's entire team at Care are the best, I am certain he never settles for less, as I am living, breathing, walking proof. Trust in CARE and you will be more than pleased, and be an advocate forever! I love you all at Care! Dr. Coan you will always be a most special person in my life!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Karen P on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Coan is awesome. Very talented. I'm only 4 days out from my reduction and I know he has done excellent work.

by Vale on Apr 16th, 2014

Perfect doctor and staff. Amazing results. I would recommend to all my friends

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
by Kelly R on Apr 4th, 2014

I loved loved LOVED my experience with this practice. Everything from the staff to Dr. Coan was just top notch. Every question was answered, lots of time to try on implants in a comfortable room. Better yet, my breasts which were a b (after breastfeeding) are now a D. I had silicone, high profile implants and my husband just cannot keep his hands off me ;) I researched doctors in the triangle for at least 5 years and this is who I chose, I am going back for other procedures in the future!

|  My successful results  |  show details
by Gabriela on Mar 26th, 2014

My experience at Dr. Coan & his entire staff office was wonderful Dr. Coan is excellent surgen. It was very important to me and to my husband, to find a surgeon whose credentials indicate excellence in surgical training. Dr. Coan was straight with me and assured me I was a good fit for my prucedure, I'm very grateful for he's honesty my results are amazing and continued getting better and better. It was my pleasure been in Dr Coan care, I can't be happier with my results.

|  Highest recommendation  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

I want so much to convey what a wonderful experience I had with Dr. Coan & his entire staff that I'm finding it difficult to find adequate words. It was very important to me (& to my husband, who is also a physician) to find a surgeon whose credentials indicate excellence in surgical training & who has a reputation among his/her peers as an excellent surgeon. Dr. Coan was highly recommended by a plastic surgeon who was a medical school classmate of my husband's, which made it more than worthwhile for me to drive over three hours from my home for each visit & the surgery. I researched just about every detail one could think of, but was nevertheless a bit timid about even going for an initial consultation. Yet from the moment I walked into Dr. Coan's office, I had a pleasant, stress-free experience. The office personnel were extremely professional & down-to-earth. Dr. Coan has a wonderfully warm personality, is a pleasure to talk with, listened carefully to my goals & took time to explain to me how best to achieve the result I desired. Prior to surgery, I had many questions, and they were promptly answered. Even the actual day of surgery was stress-free & made easy by all of the people who took care of me. The results are beautiful--better than I had thought possible. I am so very appreciative & am delighted to have the opportunity to recommend Dr. Coan as highly as humanly possible!

by Tara MacNair on Feb 25th, 2014

My experience at Dr. Coans office was more than I could have asked for. The staff at CARE made me feel at home and were very professional. The office is warm and inviting and the staff matches the decor. As for Dr. Coan, he is a master at his craft! I walked into his office knowing I wanted a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I was also considering having my upper thighs done. I feel blessed Dr. Coan was straight with me and assured me I was a good fit for both the tummy tuck and breast augmentation but assured me I did not need my legs touched. I am very grateful for his honesty and not taking advantage of my insecurities. Both Dr. Coan and staff took as much time and as many visits as I needed before my procedure to make sure I was ready and fully comfortable to take the next steps. My procedure was 100% successful. My results are amazing! I was so happy I have recommended many of my friends who have also have procedures preformed by Dr. Coan and they have been equally as happy! Dr. Coan is professional, understanding and knows his trade. I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone looking for amazing results!

|  Breast Lift And Augmentation  |  show details
by Natascia Ako s on Feb 11th, 2014

DR. COAN IS AN AMAZING SURGEON... HE HAS THE EXPERIENCE I WAS LOOKING FOR IN REGARDS TO MY COSMETIC SURGERY. I HAD RESEARCHED FOR OVER 2 YEARS. I PLANNED ON HAVING SURGERY FOLLOWING HAVING MY LAST CHILD. I HAD CONSULTATIONS WITH OTHER SURGEONS.... AND FELT SOME WERE BETTER EXPERIENCED THAN OTHERS. WELL I MET WITH DR. COAN AND I HAD MY MIND MADE UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER OUR CONSULT... I FELT SO CONFIDENT... UNDERSTOOD..AND AT EASE WITH THE PROFOUND SPECIAL ATTENTION DR. COAN AND HIS STAFF OFFERED. I LOVE MY BODY... DR. COAN IS NOT JUST A PLASTIC SURGEON...HE IS THE BEST!

by Robin Dubois on Jun 2nd, 2013

My Daughter had Rhinoplasty and a chin Implant by Dr. Coan, and we could not be happier with the outcome. He is not only a fabulous doctor, but his artistry of work was beyond our comprehension. If you need any recommendations, I would put him at the top of my list that would only have in on it. Life Changing.

|  A happy husband, but a happier mommy  |  show details
by The gal with the skinny waist...you know who I am ; ) ; ) on May 22nd, 2013

WOW, I don't know where to start. This is my second experience with a plastic surgeon. My first was about 10 years ago in Scottsdale, AZ. I was in my early 30's and had just given birth to my twins and was needing a little "boost" on my chest! As time and age took place I got to a place where I was in need for a mommy makeover (post 40). Dr. Coan and his staff really listened to what I "wanted." After several consults and the patience of himself and his incredible staff, we decided that the mommy makeover was exactly what I wanted. I am a relatively small woman, 5'5'' 135 lbs. I am currently 3 months post op and can not be happier. I look fantastic, but more importantly, I feel fantastic. As a woman, we tend to play mind games with ourselves. We are our own worst enemies. Feeling fabulous at 44 is a wonderful feat and would not been possible without Dr. Coan and his staff. He is kind, generous, attentive and is the best listener. Thank you all for making me feel sexy again, and my husband isn't complaining either! : ) I highly (10 stars) recommend this down to earth team to anyone! TGWTSW : }

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
by Carolyn on May 22nd, 2013

From the initial phone call for inquiring about surgery through follow up appointments I couldn’t be more pleased than I am with Dr. Coan and his staff at CARE Plastic Surgery. Dr. Coan is the most trusting, caring physician I have ever encountered. His honestly, advice and overall care are unparalleled. From the moment I met I felt comfortable expressing my hopes, fears and goals for my outcome of surgery. I have never felt rushed or unwelcome in his office….everyone in the office listens, answers questions and makes you feel like you are their #1 priority at that particular moment. Return calls and emails with the staff are always prompt. I knew that there was no reasons to look any further for a plastic surgeon after my initial consult. He truly changed my life for the better and I will be forever thankful for that. I always thought I’d be quiet about my surgery but I am so very pleased with the results I tell everyone I know abut Dr. Coan and his staff.

|  Best Experience Ever....  |  show details
by SllyP on May 6th, 2013

I can't be happier with Dr. Coan and his staff. My experience was beyond amazing. Everyone there is awesome and puts you at ease. Dr. Coan has a God given gift! Don't be scared to ask questions Dr. and staff will answer them for you and will take the time to make you feel comfortable. My implants are perfect!!!! A week before my surgery I was so scared but with the Dr and staff help I felt relax.

|  VPEEL & BOTOX  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

I am very happy with the results I've received at CARE Plastic Surgery. I've had two procedures done in the last year... a VPeel and my first Botox and the service was excellent. Dr. Coan is very knowledgable and doesn't recommend more than is needed. The results were very natural and I am so so happy I trusted him with my face! Thanks Dr. Coan & Staff!

|  Couldn't Be Happier  |  show details
by One happy patient! on Mar 30th, 2013

I'm in the medical field and my husband's in medical investing and I had the chance to see basically any plastic surgeon I wanted. I consulted with lots of different doctors, not just in North Carolina, but also in the Northeast, where I have a vacation home. Time and again I kept coming back to Dr. Coan, first because of his first rate education and experience, but also the staff were so friendly and nice. I first had a facelift and necklift. It was a lot of surgery, but I couldn't be happier. I look just like me, only refreshed, with fewer lines and wrinkles, and even like how I looked 20 years ago. The recovery wasn't overnight. . .in fact, it took the full several weeks Dr. Coan said, but it was all worth it. I was so happy with the results I went back later and had Dr. Coan perform my breast surgery and I wish I had done it 20 years ago!! Now my daughter has even had surgery with Dr. Coan, and as a nurse, she said he's one of the best doctors she's experienced. We're both very pleased with his work, his staff and the whole overall experience.

|  Gynecomastia surgery  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

The Dr. took his time and explained the steps that would be taken ahead of time. Very thorough and takes his time with each patient. Very dedicated to doing his work accurate the first time no matter how long it takes. I'm very satisfied with my gynecomastia surgery and I haven't waited to see final results after complete healing process. Very satisfied! Gave me what I was looking for!! Go doc!!

|  Very happy with Dr. Coan  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Had a great experience with Dr. Coan and the office at Care Plastic. Gifted board-certified plastic surgeon, I couldn't be happier.

|  always great at CARE  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

I've been going to CARE for two years now. First for my breast augment which I love and am so happy. Then for things like Latisse and Juvederm. I even tried Botox for the first time and love it. Everyone always makes it an nice experience! Thanks Dr. Coan and everyone!

|  New Breasts and a new attitude  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

As a healthcare professional myself, I did a lot of research before choosing Dr Coan to perform my Breast Aumentation.This is a procedure I have wanted for over 20 years, and while I met some very qualified physicians during my search, Dr. Coan was the first surgeon whom I felt really listened to my endless questions and concerns about the procedure.His staff is top notch, and encouraged me to Return to the office multiple times to be sure I was confident in my decision. They are prompt, friendly and "real" people, refreshing in this era of hurried and distracted healthcare professionals. How may doctors do you know who will give you their personal cell phone numbers just in case you need them? I only know one, and that is Dr. Coan.His compassionate bedside manner is matched by his superior surgical skills....Dr. Coan explains everything about the surgery to you, and even calls you that night to make sure you are doing well.I can highly recommend Dr. Coan and his staff at CARE for any cosmetic surgery, and can say without hesitation that he will be first on the list to all my friends and family.SincerelyMaureen

|  Top Notch All the Way--Very Happy Patient  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

I had been thinking about having a breast augment for a long time. I've always been small, but after my last child got even smaller than I was in my 20's! So in researching the options, my friend told me it's important to see a board certified doctor who has done many of these procedures and who operates in certified place. From the first phone call until the day I was released to exercise again, I couldn't have been happier with my procedure and everything all around. I really felt like everyone took the time to listen to me and what I wanted. . .and Dr. Coan was the nicest and most caring doctor I've met. Plus the girls in the office are so friendly, they're like family. Thanks CARE, Dr. C and everyone!!

|  excellent experience  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

excellent experience and nice staff--very friendly and made me feel at home.

|  wonderful experience with Dr. Coan and staff!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

In looking for a plastic surgeon, I didnt know how fortunate I would be to find Dr. Coan. I was looking for a surgeon who specializes in people who had lost weight through gastric bypass. I had my gastric bypass in 2002. I knew at some point I would want to have a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. When the time was right for me, July of 2011, I started my search for a specialist. I knew I didnt want to look like a 25 year old. I just wanted a better me. I came across your website. Little did I know that I would find you on the first try! To be able to say the word woman and truly feel like a woman brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart. I am truly amazed at your work. I look in the mirror, even though I havent healed all the way from my tummy tuck and then my breast augmentation and think is that really me in that mirror? Yes it is! Your skills have totally changed how see myself physically and emotionally. I can even look people in the eye and not shy away. God made me a female but now I look and feel like a woman Thank you, Dr. Coan. I am glad I found you on this journey. I can now step out in confidence and see the world in a new way. Watch out world I am on my way!A heartfelt Thanks!!! MG

|  I have a waistline again Thanks Dr. Coan!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

After gastric bypass and weight loss I wanted a tummy tuck and breast lift for a long time and did a ton of research to find the right plastic surgeon. I felt way at ease with Care plastic surgery and Dr. Coan. I really respected his training, awards, certifications, but you'd never know it because he's so down to earth and cute! he actually explained the operation so i could understand. he teaches other young plastic surgeons how to do the operations which I also liked. All around excellent in every way...I just ran my first marathon and his office even sent me a good luck card!

May 24th, 2011

Dr. Coan was very professional and my overall experience left me very satisfied especially considering my reluctance to have another surgical procedure.

Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Brian Coan came and spoke at our annual continuing education Seminar this year...I had read his biography and his credentials were impressive and admiral.Being a plastic surgeon made my anticipation even more alert. I listened to his every word....he answered the questions of a roomfull of 40 women , and demonstrated a few of his abilities for us with ease, competence and knowledge.....Within a week I had driven 2 hours to gone to his office for one of his procedures. I liked the fact he made this our decisiion not just his. I was pleased with the office, the ease and privacy I was afforded and I am very pleased with my results... Good Plastic Surgeons must not only be an artist but they must also be a visionary.....Dr. Coah, in my opinion is both.

|  great doc and office  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

Great Dr and office. Everyone went out of the way to make it a great experience at care plastics. Very professional, too.

|  Best of the Best!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Coan is hands down the best and most professional plastic surgeon in the Triangle. He is caring, attentive, and most importantly provides top quality service and results in every way! I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

What a great experience!!! I am truly grateful to Dr. Coan and his staff. My experience and most importantly, my results were way above what I had hoped for. Dr. Coan is kind, sincere and above all and most importantly, competent. This visit was for sculptra and botox. The results were amazing. I have also had brow lift and blepherplasty previously.

|  Great Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

Excellent staff and fantastic plastic surgeon.

|  Love that I can now breathe!  |  show details
by I love that I can breathe! on Sep 8th, 2010

First of all I can breathe through my nose better than ever before! I used to have to do breathing treatments several times a day and have panic attacks due to the lack of air I was getting. I now can sleep through the night and can even smell again! I also really love how cute it looks, I have seen pictures of other Surgeons work and it all looks the same just on different faces--he's not only a wonderful surgeon but a skilled artist. I appreciate how he changed the structure of my nose so I can breathe, but also tailored it to look like me again only better! it looks so natural and i love it!

|  Gorgeous.......thanks to Dr. Coan  |  show details
by Ecstatic in Raleigh on Aug 24th, 2010

Wow........I never expected such incredible results..........I've had "fillers" and Botox before..........This time was different. No bruising, no pain.......just great results and almost immediate appearance change. I am so glad my friends suggested that I try Dr. Coan. Granted, he is busy so I couldn't get right in for an appointment. But, it was worth the wait to get an appointment with him. Some people have just gone to aestheticians for botox or fillers. What a mistake! I got to see a physician who also is a true artist and who knew how to "do it right" and had oodles of technical surgical training as well. course.

by Stacey Taylor on Jul 16th, 2010

My experience with CARE was extremely pleasant. Dr. Coan and his staff were genuinely interested in giving me the best care possible. I will definitely recommend Dr.Coan to my friends and family.

|  Superior and Thoughtful Plastic Surgeon & Staff  |  show details
by Excellent Plastic Surgeon on Jul 8th, 2010

This doctor did a remarkable job with my body and I can't thank him enough. He took so much time to get to know what exactly it was that I was looking for with the breast lift and augmentation. I'm so happy that I went back for another procedure for my eyes and lips am so impressed. Dr. Coan really listened to me and what it was that I wanted and was super thoughtful about what I could expect with my surgery. He's an incredible plastic surgeon. I interviewed lots of different places and I have to say that care plastic by far blew me away on all levels. . .the staff are all so friendly and incredibly knowledgable and I recommend them very highly.

|  A Great Plastic Surgeon with Great Bedside Manner  |  show details
by Couldn't be More Impresssed on Jun 27th, 2010

This is a doctor who not only is incredibly competent, but he is patient and kind. What a combo......great skills and great bedside manner; not too many doctors can claim both sides of that equation!!!I have visited Dr Coan for several procedures. His office is proficient and professional and he is a patient's dream........I had great results and virtually no discomfort despite a fairly large surgical procedure. And, his fees were in line or lower than the two other physicians with whom I consulted before selecting Dr Coan He has my vote. I will be back for other aesthetic procedures as needed and I have happily referred several of my friends who also have had incredible results!Thank goodness I discovered Dr. Coan. I actually had to travel a significant distance since I do not live in Durham. But, it was well worth the slight inconvenience to get excellent medical care.

|  extremely happy patient  |  show details
by I love my new body on Jun 11th, 2010

I can see why they call it "care," because they really do. From the person I spoke with on the phone, to the Doctor and the nurse--everyone was incredibly helpful. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time have my liposuction, and I called many different people. They didn't rush me, they explained exactly what to expect and I already fit into new clothes! I love my new look and am so grateful.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by Extremely Satisfied Patient on Jun 4th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Coan for a breast reduction which I approached somewhat skeptically. He was excellent from the beginning. Most importantly, I had my procedure at the same time as a family friend and I have healed faster, with very little discomfort and the appearance is fantastic. I do not want to use the word scarring as after only 3 - 4 weeks the stitching is disappearing and I am well on my way to looking "normal". A picture is worth a thousand words and friends who have had this procedure have agreed that he is the best. Dr. Coan called every other evening the first week after surgery, including a Friday night. I had 24 access to him however never needed to make a call. I knew what to expect, was treated intelligently, the office staff couldn't be more cordial or professional.

|  Very Caring Doctor  |  show details
by HAPPY PATIENT on May 23rd, 2010

I went to several different doctors for my eyelid lift, and right away I knew Dr. Coan and his staff would be the perfect fit. They were attentive, caring and extremely helpful. I am so happy with my refreshed look and can't wait to share my experience with everyone. I very strongly recommend Dr. Coan and CARE to everyone.

by Jennifer Matheny on May 13th, 2010

I was very pleased with Dr. Coan. It was easy to see that he really cares about his patients by the way he listens to what they want and how he advises them. He doesn't just speak "at" you. He takes his time and explains everything to you so you really understand what he means. I wanted a thigh lift and he was able to show me why lipo needed to be done first and explained how my results would be so much better if I followed his advise. I never felt rushed or that he rushed in giving me answers to my questions. I really felt like he cared very much about my over all health, the outcome of my surgery and my happiness with the results. And the office staff are all very polite and personable...very easy to talk to and informative. It is plain to see that they take their job seriously and care about the patients too. I really feel good about my decision to go with Dr. Coan and his staff. I have complete faith in them. :)

by Jody Weaver on May 13th, 2010

Had a wonderful experience. This appt was for my daughter. He made her feel very much at ease and explained things very well. It has been a great experience with great results.

May 12th, 2010

I went in a little worried about an interest I had for at least 15 years. Once I met Dr. Coan and his staff I realized the time was now right. I was interested in breast augementation. They made me feel more than a patient. I felt as if I was talking to friends/ family. I could not be happier with my outcome. Dr. Coan and I talked several times, as he wanted to make sure he had a clear understanding on the results I was hoping for. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! I'm so excited for the up coming summer. For once in my life I am ready for bathing suit season!! I'm one happy lady...and can't speak highly enough for this staff!! They are all just amazing people!

by Jenn on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Coan was very interested in me as a patient. He was quick, efficient and caring. His office staff is very friendly and they go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience! I would recommend Dr. Coan to any family member or friend.

|  Couldn't have asked for better RESULTS!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2010

As a male, I felt a bit uncomfortable with talking about cosmetic surgery, but Dr. Coan made me feel much more comfortable as he reassured me that it is more and more common for men to have their noses done. Before I went for my consult, I did my research and found that Dr. Coan is very well trained from some of the best medical programs in the country. His professionalism, knowledge, and attentiveness to my questions and concerns made me feel like I made the right choice. Moreover, I couldn't be happier with the results of my procedure. Without hesitation I can say that Dr. Coan is an excellent plastic surgeon and can recommend Dr. Coan to others!

May 1st, 2010

Wonderful experience. I found Dr. Coan to be well informed and understanding. His staff was very attentive and kind. I highly recommend this Dr. for any procedure.

|  Amazed and grateful!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2010

I can't thank Dr. Coan enough for the amazing work he did on my breasts--it didn't even hurt even though he did under the muscle. Finally, for the first summer in my life I can't wait to hit the beach! He's an amazing surgeon!

|  Fantastic Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Had some work done after an accident. Was SO caring, attentive and am thrilled with the results!!Thanks Dr. Coan!!

Apr 20th, 2010

He was great- very smart and makes you feel at ease with his great personality as well.

|  Issues with a muscle on my left eye  |  show details
by Luis E. Lema PhD on Apr 11th, 2010

Dr. Coan was very professional in handling and diagnosing a problem with my left eye. Many people get concern with my health as soon as they see my eye. They believe I had a stroke. I trust Dr. Coan assessment and look forward to a follow up to my issue. Ifirmly believe, I am in good hands and I highly recommend him without any hesitation

|  Excellent, highly skilled  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2010

Simply the best! I'm recommending him to all my friends! He spent a lot of time with me, getting to understand my long-term facial needs, starting with Botox and Juviderm. He's highly skilled and I'm thrilled with the results!

|  very happy  |  show details
by super happy on Apr 10th, 2010

I couldn't have been happier, the staff was incredibly friendly and especially helpful with my insurance, also he took alot of time with me to explain everything--he gets an A from me

Mar 15th, 2010

Not Board certified, like he claimed.Used car salesman type,horrible bedside manor. I look warped, my Botox was so bad. Run from this one.

Feb 20th, 2010

Dr. Coan was very helpful in advising me about what would be the best as well as the most cost effective procedure for me.He explained the procedure very clearly by showing me exactly what he would do. He was willing to take the time to answer my questions and to address my concerns. His follow up was prompt and attentive.Although he is a young doctor, I was impressed with his sensitivity to my concerns.

|  Arrogant dr  |  show details
by unhappy patient on Nov 20th, 2009

This doctor did not want to listen to me about my plastic surgery and pushed his wants for my outcome. Not what I wanted so I went elsewhere. He is very pushy and no bedside manor

|  Experience  |  show details
by Angie on Oct 2nd, 2009

His ads claim experience but he has only been in practice for about a year and 3 since graduating at a hospital. He is not well experienced and tells me he has to look up my procedure. He proceeded to Google it. I was appaled nd he acted more like a salesman than he cared about my beauty.