Dr. Brian Coates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Coates?

June 8th, 2017

I think he is great

He has operated on me 3 times and I look forward to my visits with him because he is so personable and takes time to put you at ease.

November 7th, 2014

Arrogant and Unhelpful

Saw Dr. Coates for a post-op appointment. He was not the doctor that performed the surgery at FMC (that doctor doesn't have an office). Asked a number of questions about what was done because one insicion site did not appear as expected. He immediately had an attitude saying, "I don't know, I wasn't there." Overall, he acted arrogantly and brushed off almost every quesiton that was asked. Twice, he said, "you don't trust me." No one questioned his knowledge as a doctor, just wanted to get a clear understnading of the surgical site and a few concerns that went with it. I cannot speak of his skills as a surgeon, but I would never go to him because of his poor bedside manner, cocky attidue, and unwillingness to explain things.

January 9th, 2017