A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Cohen practice?
- Dr. Brian Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists.