A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gary Cole MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Cole practice?
- Dr. Brian Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Cole practices Family Medicine near Kenton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH.
See Kenton Primary Care Doctors.