A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Collet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Collet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Collet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collet graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Collet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ira Collet MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian I. Collet practice?
- Dr. Brian Collet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Collet practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Howard Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Howard Beach Internists and Howard Beach Ophthalmologists.