A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Condit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Condit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Condit, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Condit graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Condit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Condit MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian Condit practice?
- Dr. Brian Condit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Condit practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Physiatrists.