A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cook, BS, MBA, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Cook practice?
Dr. Brian Cook practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.