A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Coolbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coolbaugh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coolbaugh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Coolbaugh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coolbaugh graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Coolbaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lee Coolbaugh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Coolbaugh practice?
- Dr. Brian Coolbaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Coolbaugh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Radiologists.