A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Coolbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coolbaugh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coolbaugh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Coolbaugh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coolbaugh graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Coolbaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lee Coolbaugh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Coolbaugh practice?
- Dr. Brian Coolbaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Coolbaugh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Whitinsville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Uxbridge, MA.
See Whitinsville Radiologists.