A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cooley, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cooley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Cooley MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Cooley practice?
- Dr. Brian Cooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cooley practices Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Gastroenterologists.