A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copeland
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Copeland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Copeland, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles Copeland DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Brian Copeland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brian Copeland practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Gastroenterologists.