A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Copeland, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles Copeland DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Brian Copeland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Copeland practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Gastroenterologists.