A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Costell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Costell, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costell
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Costell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Costell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Costell graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Costell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Costell MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Costell practice?
- Dr. Brian Costell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Costell practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurologists, Boca Raton Psychiatrists, and Boca Raton Pain Management Doctors.