A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Costell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Costell, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Costell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Costell graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Costell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Adam Costell MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Costell practice?
- Dr. Brian Costell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Costell practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurologists, Boca Raton Psychiatrists, and Boca Raton Pain Management Doctors.