Dr. Brian Costell MD Patient Reviews

June 27th, 2016
great staff. Dr. is very thorough and bedside manner is very good. Always listens to what I have to say and never rushes out.

May 24th, 2016
Dr. Costell has been providing my care for over 2 years now. He listens to me, and I am able to try medications that would work for me, rather than just getting stuck with a doctor who thinks he knows best. This is why I continue to see him, despite the sometimes difficult time I can have following up with office staff on medications or questions or anything to do with insurance. Even making an appointment takes a minute.

April 18th, 2016
Dr Costell is the best
Brian is the coolest

April 18th, 2016
Appointment Customer services staff sucks
Rebecca the person answering the phone should be cleaning toilets she has no mannets at all

February 8th, 2016
Wonderful compassionate md. Don't usually give gifts on holidays but he's a real gem! Highly recommend!

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Costell is a compassionate Doctor that spends time and really gets to know his patients. I am so happy to have found Dr. Costell as he has profoundly reduced the chronic migraines that I was suffering from. He changed the quality of my life.

April 22nd, 2015
Benji
Dr. Castelle has been of excellent hep to me. I have great appreciation for hs medical xperience.

October 20th, 2014
great doctor
He was willing to understand and treat me for my incurable rare disease!

September 17th, 2014
patient auto ac ident
It was a good ecperience. But one your employees is involved in green card fraud. That was a surprise to see that person working at your office. God is good to those who give and not take.

April 18th, 2014
Costell Review
I have been to five neurologists, some of the highest rated hospitals in the country. Dr. Costell is in a class by himself. Attentive at the office, excellent diagnosis and outstanding outcome. What more do you need of a Dr except to get well? He will get you well given the opportunity. Medicine is a practice and no Dr. in the world is right every time. Complex conditions often warrant trying different approaches in a way to best identify a diagnosis and treatment. Hopefully, he has the magic bullet for your condition. If he doesn't he will find it. Excellent personality and bedside manner. Staff was good.

September 18th, 2013
The best Dr. i have ever been too
Dr. Brian Costell has a supreme knowledge of the medical field. He was curtious enough to take his time to examine my situation and give me his medical diagnosis. When we met is was private and one on one, so there were no interruptions. He took almost an hour to answer all my questions. In the past i didn't trust any Dr. appinion. He has given me back my confidence that there are really people out there who still care!!!! This is a true non-paid person who just wanted to say thank you to him and him fantastic staff for the excellent appointment!!!

August 29th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Costell took the time to explain me what was going on with me. He was not in rush like other doctors. The medications he gave me for my multiple sclerosis really made me feel so much better. He also does research and that's very interesting. I would go back to see him any time as I trust his medical judgment and he is a very caring doctor.