Dr. Brian Couri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Couri?

Chronic Back Pain

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I've had chronic back pain for most of my adult life. I've tried neurosurgeons, chiropractors, physical therapy, etc. Dr. Couri by far has been the most helpful for my situation. I have found him to be well worth any wait needed due to his patient load. I have also found him to be a caring, dedicated physician that embodies all of what used to be be good about medicine and that to which new physicians should aspire to be.

No bedside manner and horrible communication!

Posted on January 15th, 2017

He treats patients like a fast food line, and absolutely no communication on treatments or strategies on your ailments. A horrible diagnostician. If your in need of a good physiatrist, I highly recommend going to someone else!

Back/Spine Rehabilatation

Posted on April 26th, 2015

Dr. Couri is excellent in diagnosis and treatmet of my very old arthritic and injured spine so I can remain mobil and get the most of my golden years.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I had my first visit with Dr. Couri a couple of weeks ago. I found him to be very professional, caring, kind, and concerned. The visit was above and beyond what I expected due to one of the reviews I read about him. I was very pleased with our visit. I'm so glad I did not that review to heart. heart.

Brilliant physiatrist

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

Dr. Couris is a brilliant diagnostician. I swear he has X-ray vision. His knowledge of what is going on with your injury and recovery is incredible. Terrific man, kind, personable.

Excellent Doctor I am so thankful I found him........

Posted on December 1st, 2012

My overall experience has been nothing short of experiencing the most understanding, and concerning pain management in the Chicago land area. No one likes to have to go to the doctor, but when you need to have an issue addressed and feel very comfortable with your healthcare provider it makes the experience a whole lot easier on us the patient.

quality caring from skilled professional

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Quality and caring medical care from a skilled professional.

A true professional

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Upbeat, caring, thorough, listens, a true professional. A good person as well as a good doctor--hard to find in this busy, busy world.

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

The medical group and Dr. Couri seem to only be concerned about numbers and the patient! The long wait time to get an appointment and follow up care is very poor. I will not go into grave detail, but if you are considering this facility and doctor, I would consider researching other rehabiliation facilities and/specialist..NOT ELMHURST OR NORTHSHORE.

Posted on August 24th, 2017