Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Back/Spine Rehabilatation show details Back/Spine Rehabilatation
by george.in.dupage on Apr 26th, 2015

Dr. Couri is excellent in diagnosis and treatmet of my very old arthritic and injured spine so I can remain mobil and get the most of my golden years.

Jan 15th, 2015

I had my first visit with Dr. Couri a couple of weeks ago. I found him to be very professional, caring, kind, and concerned. The visit was above and beyond what I expected due to one of the reviews I read about him. I was very pleased with our visit. I'm so glad I did not that review to heart. heart.

Brilliant physiatrist show details Brilliant physiatrist
by Pat R on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Couris is a brilliant diagnostician. I swear he has X-ray vision. His knowledge of what is going on with your injury and recovery is incredible. Terrific man, kind, personable.

Excellent Doctor I am so thankful I found him........ show details Excellent Doctor I am so thankful I found him........
Dec 1st, 2012

My overall experience has been nothing short of experiencing the most understanding, and concerning pain management in the Chicago land area. No one likes to have to go to the doctor, but when you need to have an issue addressed and feel very comfortable with your healthcare provider it makes the experience a whole lot easier on us the patient.

quality caring from skilled professional show details quality caring from skilled professional
Jun 15th, 2012

Quality and caring medical care from a skilled professional.

A true professional show details A true professional
Apr 24th, 2012

Upbeat, caring, thorough, listens, a true professional. A good person as well as a good doctor--hard to find in this busy, busy world.

Mar 22nd, 2012

The medical group and Dr. Couri seem to only be concerned about numbers and the patient! The long wait time to get an appointment and follow up care is very poor. I will not go into grave detail, but if you are considering this facility and doctor, I would consider researching other rehabiliation facilities and/specialist..NOT ELMHURST OR NORTHSHORE.