A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Couse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Couse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couse
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Couse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Couse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Couse graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Couse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
- Greater Community Hospital
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital, Red Oak, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Couse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Couse practice?
- Dr. Brian Couse has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Couse practices Family Medicine near Red Oak, IA.
See Red Oak Primary Care Doctors.