A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Covino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Covino is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Covino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Covino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Covino has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Covino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Covino practice?
Dr. Brian Covino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.