Dr. Brian Coyne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 24th, 2015
Terrific!

August 24th, 2015
Dr Coyne is my primary doctor for the last eight years I would highly recommend Dr. Coyne

August 12th, 2014
Called office because I was having major problems breathing. Was told I couldn't get in that day. It if I called the next day at 8:00 they may be able to get me in. I made an appointment the day after that. Saw Dr. Coyne and he sent me to ER. 3 days later I had triple bypass.. I think when the office staff new I couldn't breathe they would have gotten me in right away.

March 25th, 2014
Dr. Coyne
Have been to number doctors over the years and my estimation he is the best at listening to you as he types. Seems glad to see you and does not hurry you. Some clinics you feel like a number, but not Dr. Coyne. The staff is courteous, my favorite is Joe.

March 6th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr Coyne is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to you (he types as you talk, but don't misunderstands, he's listening intently as he does so), and really cares about his patients. The office is also very well-run, and if you call in the morning, you can usually get a same-day appointment with Dr Coyne. Very good doctor.

October 11th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr Coyne was my doctor for a number of years. I had to leave him reluctantly due to insurance reasons (work changed to only offering Kaiser, which has its own in-house doctors). But I really miss Dr Coyne. He always would listen, ask questions (don't be fooled by him typing in everything, he's listening and taking in everything you say), and I never felt rushed with him. When needed, he'd recommend tests to determine things to get a clearer picture, and I just think he's an all-around good doctor. Previous to Dr Coyne, I was with another doctor that I did not care for at all. As soon as I found Dr Coyne, I stayed with him (until sadly, when my work no longer offered any insurance other than Kaiser, and I had to leave). But if you're considering him, you'd be in good hands with him.

July 5th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Coyne and his staff are always so courteous. Dr Coyne spends as much time as needed to answer questions and for the exams. I respect Dr . Coyne's advise.

November 7th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Coyne really cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable. He is easy to get ahold of, easy to make an appointment with, easy to talk to and diagnoses symptoms quickly and efficiently. My whole family goes to him and I would strongly refer others to go to him.

February 15th, 2012
thoroughly professional

June 17th, 2011
Best doctor I've ever had
After several decades of experience seeing doctors I can say without a doubt Dr. Coyne has been the best so far. He seems genuinely interested in my problems and is willing to listen to me before ordering any tests. I'm amazed he can type what I'm saying without looking at his computer! I only hope a great doctor like him doesn't move away.

September 13th, 2010
Dr Coyne's bedside manner has definitely gone down over the last few years. He actually used the words, "I am not here to understand your pain" while talking to my wife who was there for a Chronic Pain related problem.He also types into his little computer while looking directly at you, very distracting and makes you wonder how he can actually be listening to you.The front office staff is very nice as well as the rest of the medical staff in the back.

September 13th, 2010
He used to be a great Dr. but has dramatically changed in the last few years. He now types constantly when charting instead of looking at you, disregards all your suggestions regarding what you feel is best for you, told me I could die from having a tonsillectomy when I asked to be referred to an ENT to see about having my tonsils out and tells you he can only handle one problem per visit. I have changed my PCP after seeing Coyne for several years.