Dr. Brian Crellin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Crellin?

Highly recommended !!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2017

He was an excellent doctor !!!!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2016

My son has two visits with Dr Crellin for his hip. After paying and waiting over an hour on each visit, he told us he does not do hips and would refer him onto a surgeon. Crazy! Did he not listen and acknowledge that he ordered a mri and xray for his hip the first visit! To top it off we never heard from him for the referral to a hip surgeon. We called several times and got no response back. Then when we got a surgeon on our own we needed his xrays and chart. Surprise again! We could not get them in time for our appt. Truly can not believe the run around and bull crap that Dr Crellin gave us.

Elbow surgery

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Patient from years ago

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Very personable , took his time, spoke regular English and not Latin terms that only he & other docs would understand . I was back to the old me in no time :) he was at a prior location then, so I can not comment on office or staff now. Even sent my mom to him.

My Left Ankle / Leg ( Ohio State Spring Game ) 4/13/13 Go Bucks !!!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

So my wife and go in the nurse checks my vitals and says the Dr. will be in shortly. She comes back and says we know your ankle is broke but Dr. Crellin wants to get an x-ray of your leg. So now my wife and I are puzzled so off to x-ray I go and sure enough I have a broken leg to go along with the ankle, Dr. Crellin says he just knew from experience that the way my ankle broke the leg had a real good chance of being broke. (the ER missed it and they did take an x-ray) Finding the leg break impressed me just by seeing the ankle break. Great Job Doc !!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

iI REALLY LIKE HIM hE SPENDS TIME with us and answer all that we ask about he could not have been better, is one of the best.DR i have ever met, could not belive how he is, good to have some one like this THANKS DR CREllin

Would send anybody to him.

Posted on February 8th, 2010