A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Crichlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Crichlow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Crichlow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crichlow graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Crichlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Community Mem Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Crichlow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Crichlow practice?
- Dr. Brian Crichlow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Crichlow practices Ophthalmology near South Hill, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See South Hill Ophthalmologists.