A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Crowhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowhurst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowhurst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowhurst graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Crowhurst has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Crowhurst DO is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Crowhurst practice?
- Dr. Brian Crowhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Crowhurst practices Radiology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.