Learn more about Dr. Brian Cuddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cuddy, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cuddy, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuddy graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cuddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Cuddy FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Cuddy practice?
- Dr. Brian Cuddy has 12 office locations.
Dr. Brian Cuddy practices Neurological Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Sumter, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.