Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Czerniecki
Dr. Brian Czerniecki, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Czerniecki is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and Graduate Hospital. Dr. Czerniecki has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Czerniecki has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brian Czerniecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Kathryn Russell
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Joy Collins
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Robert Gorman
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi27