Dr. Brian Joseph Czerniecki MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Dermatology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Czerniecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Czerniecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Czerniecki, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Breast Cancer MelanomaSkin Cancer.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Czerniecki graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Czerniecki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Czerniecki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance