Dr. Brian Czerniecki MD Patient Reviews

no change

May 20th, 2016
Awful outcome after bilateral nipple sparing mastectomy (prophylactic)
Very dissatisfied with my result. My sister had same surgery elsewhere and has a beautiful outcome. Dr. Czerniecki did nipple delay procedure prior to the DIEP reconstruction to improve the chances of the nipple surviving. He never biopsied the tissue at the time of the nipple delay the way they did for my sister. The plastic surgeon did thie nipple delay for my sister, not her breast surgeon. That might explain her excellent results .My right areola lost pigment and I will need a tattoo (defeats the purpose of doing nipple sparing I think). It also left my right areola larger than the left. Dr. Czerniecki told me he does many of these nipple sparing mastectomies. The nurse in the hospital during my recovery told me they see about 4 nipple sparing mastectomies per year. (I see no reason why they nurse would make this up). I am very upset with my results. I am so sorry that I decided to use Dr. Czerniecki and wish I had stuck with the docs my sister used at another facility.

March 24th, 2016
DONT SEE HIM
Not a nice guy. At All. Do not recommend.

January 25th, 2016
The very best!!!

January 22nd, 2016
so confused
Omg..I don't know where to start. His assistant Pat is the worst she was very snotty ..rushful..and just downright non professional. the communication was 0..between his office and my Oncologist Dr. Jennifer Matro..it has been the worst experience in my life ..I am currently seeking a second opinion with Lankenau

June 10th, 2015
Excellent, intelligent caring surgeon

May 27th, 2015
Through his research therapy treatment program for the her-2-nu cancer, he has cured my cancer. He has my eternal gratitude.

September 7th, 2013
There is no one better.
Recognized around the world as a 'Top Doctor.' If you get sick, this is the doctor you want to see. There is no one better.

July 11th, 2013
Brilliant surgeon
Dr Czerniecki is a brilliant surgeon. I had a very easy recovery from my surgery. He is very dedicated to his practice and his patients. I have 100% confidence in his care.

March 24th, 2013
Depends on what you are looking for in a doctor
First of all his assistant Pat is the rudest person I have ever met. This was the most stressful time of my life and she made it a hundred times worse with her rude and unprofessional demeanor. Then there is the problem of information sharing - there is none with the patient, you cannot even drag it out of them - you have to get your other doctors to acquire the answers to your questions for you. Whatever you do make sure you tell them over and over again if you have Raynauds because he uses lidocaine with epi during his surgeries which resulted in severe skin necrosis for me to which he non chalantly stated "it happens" while I was devastated with the scarring and the 10 month healing process. He does not even come to visit you for days after the mastectomy and when he shows up he stands in the doorway and never comes closer than that, as though you might be contagious or something. The reason I went to him was to get rid of the cancer and he did get rid of the cancer so he did his job if that is all you care about.

March 12th, 2013
Excellent!
Dr. Czerniecki saved my life. He ordered an MRI on my 'good' side even though everyone else said it was clear. He found a mess - ILC and LCIS, and 4 positive nodes. Throughout treatment I found Dr. C to be there for me. He stayed at the office late to see me after work and he gave me his cell phone number so I could speak to him personally when I was waiting for lab results on a Friday afternoon. He worked along with my plastic surgery to guarantee excellent results after my bilateral mastectomy and immediate DIEP reconstruction. He is not a 'boutique' dr. - but a skilled and compassionate surgeon as well as a brilliant researcher and professor. He gets an A+++ from this teacher!

February 3rd, 2013
Breast cancer vaccine recipient/ DCIS/Her2/neu+
Brilliant surgeon and immunologist. Has developed a vaccine to prevent reccurrence of DCIS/Invasive BC that is Her2+. Cutting edge in breast cancer treatment.

June 29th, 2011
Expert in DCIS Her2/neu life saving vaccine trial
Dr Czerniecki is excellent. He is caring, smart and delivers cutting edge care