Pediatrician

Love him!! show details Love him!!
by biggers family on Mar 21st, 2015

The most amazing pediatrician!!

Dec 9th, 2014

We have two kids one on the way and vizier ourselves blessed that we became patients when we did because we wouldn't trust anyone else with our little loves. Very friendly caring and predicament with the kids he really seems to care and know for all the patients

RN show details RN
by Kitty R. Howard on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Bailey is an outstanding physician with the kind of caring manner that many physicians don't possess. My son was in the hospital and he came by to see him even though he wasn't on call. I can't say enough about his caring, kind nature.

Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bailey is a wonderful pediatrician. He is great with our kids and takes the time to discuss diagnosis and treatment with us. He is very easy to talk to and values the opinions of the parents.

Love him show details Love him
May 19th, 2011

Dr Bailey is a wonderful pediatrician. He always makes us feel at ease and has been great with our son since he was born(9 months old now). He even stayed open late to sqeeze us in before we went out of town when our son was sick. We love his nurses, they are so nice and always return phone calls promptly. Can't say enough nice things about him. Just an overall great guy.

Apr 19th, 2011

We loved Dr Bailey. Unfortunately, we are moving but I would recommend him. He is very available if you have a concern or problem and his nurses are great. His calm demeanor will put you at ease. I have never felt rushed in appointments and have always been able to get in for emergency appointments.

Jan 28th, 2011

I heard wonderful things about Dr Bailey when looking for pediatrician. He has been just as wonderful as I have expected. I have no complaints. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Dr. Bailey show details Dr. Bailey
Dec 3rd, 2010

Is a great doctor...our daughter has thrown him some curve balls but he always trusts us if something doesn't seem right. His nurses are the best and always get you worked in right away or take care of your needs over the phone. Great office overall!!

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Sep 29th, 2010

We lived in Lafayette for 4 years and loved Dr. Bailey!! He is very personable and makes the kids feel at ease. He helped us get into Texas Children's Hospital when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer, as her tumor was so large no one in Lafayette would operate on her. He got a toothpick sized splinter out of my other daughter's bottom, saving us from going to the emergency room. He is amazing and very caring. I can't say enough about him, other than, now that we moved, we are very sad. Still haven't found a doctor who even comes close!

Best Pediatrician in Lafayette!! show details Best Pediatrician in Lafayette!!
Jul 24th, 2010

My daughter loves Doc Bailey (and he's great with parents, too!). Great personality, makes her feel at ease, easy to get an appointment with. Can't say enough wonderful things about him!!!!