A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Barnett, Reproductive Enocrinology and Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Barnett, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Barnett MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Brian Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Barnett practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Endocrinologists.