A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Barnett, Reproductive Enocrinology and Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Barnett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Barnett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Brian Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Barnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Frisco Endocrinologists.