Dr. Brian Barnett MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Frisco, TX

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
Dr Barnett knows his stuff!
We are so happy to have found Dr Barnett. He is so knowledgeable and knows exactly what steps to take to get you pregnant. We switched to him after having unsuccessful pregnancies with another fertility doctor. I loved how he knew exactly what to do and explained all the steps to get there. We were blessed with our son last year after only one implantation and now are back for our second. I trust him completely!

January 19th, 2017
Dr. Barnett and his staff are out of this world! Dr. Barnett made me and my husband feel like even though we were young our desire to start a family mattered. At our consultation we felt at ease with the plan/goal that Dr. Barnett set for us. We started treatments and blood work immediately. Appointments were available to be made within a day or two of calling. His staff was amazing! The lady that does the ultrasounds explains everything! His nurse was available to answer all my questions ASAP.

December 20th, 2016
Amazing Experience!
After over 5 years of unsuccessful IUI cycles and one failed IVF transfer with other fertility specialists in the area, I was desperate to get an answer as to what was the root cause of my infertility. I did my research and came across Dr. Barnett. My first appointment was amazing. Dr. Barnett quickly mapped out a game plan to determine what was going on and the steps we needed to take. He answered my questions; I answered his and it was refreshing to hear a different perspective on what actions I needed to take. After the steps he outlined over the next several weeks, we finally made it to the finish line for the actual IVF transfer. I'm happy to say I am now 7 weeks pregnant with twins! Thanks to Dr. Barnett and his staff - this was truly an amazing experience!

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Barnett was exceptional and quickly figured out what my fertility issues were and then presented a plan that took into consideration my medical needs as well as how high stress my job is when deciding on my treatment plan. Ultimately, it was a very smooth process and we conceived the first time we tried Dr. Barnett's plan.

June 9th, 2016
Dr. Barnett and his staff are amazing!
My husband and I visited Dr. Barnett after we learned we had some fertility issues. His office was always so helpful. The nurses would return me e-mails right away, and I never had to wait too long, but most importantly they are amazing at what they do. Dr. Barnett has helped so many people I know to get pregnant. We were fortunate and became pregnant after our first IVF embryo transfer. I can't say enough good things about him and we will be back when we are ready for baby 2

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Barnett and his Staff where all very helpful. His staff where so friendly and showed genuine interest in us.

March 1st, 2016
We have a great experience with Dr. Barnett. My husband and I were trying to get pregnant for the past 3 years. We had been to different doctors and nothing worked out. We got our hopes back after we met Dr. Barnett and we are expecting our first baby. Dr. Barnett and his staffs are highly efficient and I highly recommend them. We went all the way from bentonville to Frisco and we finally have a positive result.

January 29th, 2016
We have had an excellent experience with Dr Barnett and his staff. They have been knowledgeable and available to address all of my questions and needs. We have been blessed with one baby and are now returning to use our frozen embryos. He has adjusted and guided our treatment/care plan along this difficult journey and this knowledge led to our baby boy. I highly recommend Dr Barnett!

January 7th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
I absolutely loved working with Dr Barnett on my plan of treatment! He is wonderfully talented and knows his stuff. He told it like it was, which I knew and appreciated and came up with an aggressive plan of attack. I am now pregnant with TWINS! I will recommend Dr. Barnett and the Dallas IVF staff to anyone and everyone I know that needs help. Thank you Dr. Barnett!

January 5th, 2016
My husband and I feel so blessed to have been able to find Dr Barnett. He was our second fertility specialist and basically hit a home run on our very first transfer. Only reason I rated below average on spending time with me is because he is a very busy man. We weren't really looking for someone to spend time with us this go around. Just wanted someone to get me pregnant and fast and that's exactly what he did! So thankful for him and his amazing staff.

January 4th, 2016
I love Dr. Barnett. I am a single female and first went in to freeze my eggs. He talked with me about all of my options, and always made me feel comfortable, capable, and smart. 18 months later, he did 1 IUI cycle and I got pregnant. Still single, he never made me feel bad or inadequate. His sonogram nurse is the best (6 stars). Some of the other nurses need some educating, and I miss the woman who used to draw blood - she was beyond amazing (10 stars!). Sometimes I would have to wait a bit in the waiting room, but once they called me back things were usually very prompt.

October 27th, 2015
My husband and I love Dr. Barnett. We came to him after a bad experience at another clinic in the DFW area. He came highly recommended by a friend of ours, and they were on the money. I've read reviews where people complain about his bedside manner but I never had an issue with it. He is pretty no nonsense and to the point but he has a wealth of knowledge that I think few doctors in this area have. The one thing I have learned in our fertility journey is that each person needs an individualized approach to get pregnant. That's what we got with Dr. barnett and I believe that's why we were successful. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking to conceive. Also I love his staff. I have had a hard pregnancy to date and they have been nothing but supportive.