Reproductive Enocrinology and Infertility
Frisco Fertility Center
2840 Legacy Drive, Ste 100
Frisco, TX 75034
214-297-0020
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.1964285714286 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.2068965517241 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.3275862068966 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Heaven sent  |  show details
by Heather Allen on Sep 23rd, 2014

After several years do trying to conceive we had a successful ivf pregnancy with Dr. Barnett. Our baby girl was born this August (2014) and we are very blessed. We were very pleased with all of the office staff and Dr. Barnett's bedside manner. We wanted a straightforward doctor and a doctor that would spend time with us and discuss our options and each process along the way. Our experience was positive and met and went beyond our expectations. Doctor Barnett came into our life at a time when we thought we exhausted all options of conceiving on our own and he gave us hope and even better a successful transfer and baby girl. We will forever be grateful and highly recommend Dr. Barnett and his staff.

|  Thanks to Dr. Barnett...  |  show details
by Brona H. on Jul 10th, 2014

I am in the category of "advanced maternal eagle" so I was not sure what to expect working with a fertility specialist. I found Dr Barnett and his office staff to be approachable, kind, professional and very caring. His bedside manner is businesslike but he has a deep compassion for his patients and truly wants to insure that the mom has a positive and healthy experience going through the IVF process. Tammy, his main nurse, is wonderful and caring! My husband and I welcomed our beautiful daughter last winter. We are planning our second child with Dr. Barnett right now!

|  We made a wish and two came true...  |  show details
by Michelle W. on Jul 10th, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Barnett, his staff and the embryologists my husband and I are having twins. We have struggled with infertility for over two years. The staff is very caring and listens to your needs. The nurse even held my hand through the ivf procedure to reassure me that everything would be ok. Whatever your infertility issue is, Dr. Barnett lets you know realistically what will work with still giving you hope! Thanks to them I am pregnant with two little miracles!

|  Exception IVF Experience  |  show details
by Elizabeth Lashley on May 6th, 2014

After 4.5 years of frustration dealing with infertility issues between my husband and myself, we found Dr. Barnett. I had been to several clinics and experts in the DFW area, including flying out of state to visit doctors in cities like Denver, L.A. and San Francisco. I cannot tell you how relieved we were to discover Dr. Barnett and his staff. We learned more in our first few appointments about our issues than we had in the years trying to find an answer. And we were fortunate enough to get pregnant on our first IVF cycle with Dr. Barnett. The process was smooth, information was made clear to us and we never left the office feeling uneasy about next steps and what to do. The staff is world-class and the facility is unbelievable. Dr. Barnett conducts all testing and procedures onsite, so there is no need to ever rush around to several facilities to get prepared for treatment (this is hard to come by at fertility clinics, I promise!). Thank you for a reassuring, comfortable and positive experience. I would recommend Dr. Barnett or his partner, Dr. Ku, to anyone seeking fertility treatments.

|  Returning Patient—Older & Considering IVF Again  |  show details
by Beth H. on Apr 10th, 2014

I first went to Dr. Barnet in the summer of 2006 after I had had two fresh failures and a frozen cycle failure with another very highly regarded doctor in Plano. We had had one successful IVF with that doctor so I stuck with him. However, after paying EVERYTHING out of pocket and still having to overlook his very cold bedside manner and complete disregard as to the financial, physical and emotional toll, I decided to look around for another doctor for our last shot. Upon meeting Dr. Barnett, he was completely different—caring and positive. The staff was wonderful too. I have tubal factor and PCOS (therefore egg quality issues) on top, so my treatment was difficult. But Dr. Barnett knew exactly the protocol that took the other doctor three very expensive (for us) lessons to learn. We got pregnant on the first IVF round with Dr. Barnett and without hyperstimulation. It was amazing. I WISH we had gone to him to begin with. Now it's seven years later and I've since remarried. I thought my family was complete but now we're trying to decide whether to add to our family together—something I never imagined would happen. There is much to consider. The financial toll and my age, at nearly 38. I had my initial visit with Dr. Barnett to discuss my worries, his thoughts and see where we should go. I've started on Metformin to get started and have time to consider much. We still haven't decided due to financial and emotional reasons, but we'll see where it goes when we get closer ad through the initial tests and all the financials explained to us by the staff. Hopefully, I'll have a positive follow up!

|  Excellent Service and Incredible Doctors and Staff!  |  show details
by Shannon H. on Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Barnett and his staff came very highly recommended! They are very knowledgeable and thoughtful when it comes to helping with fertility needs. We were always treated fairly and with great respect, and through several procedures, we were able to conceive. We had a great experience at Dallas IVF/Frisco Fertility Center!

|  Due Date 10/5/2014  |  show details
by Kacia & John on Mar 6th, 2014

Where do I begin?....This has been a long process and wait for my special blessing to finally be here. My husband and I have been married for 7yrs and we have been trying to get pregnant on our own for at least 5yrs. In 2012 we decided, maybe we should give up and accept that we will have one another. I met with my OBGYN in Jan 2013 and she referred me to Dr. Barnett. I called his office the same day and was able to be seen through a cancellation. The information that he provided John and I, we could not believe our ears. He suggested with our condition that we do In Vitro ICSY. I began my medications and procedure the same year in the Fall. I am now 9weeks pregnant with my first child. The feeling is indescribable to know that we almost gave up and now we are finally going to be parents. I will always refer Dr. Barnett as he is a great doctor and specializes in RESULTS. Parents to be, Kacia & John

by Smita & Darrel H. on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Barnett and his staff have been great to my husband and I. We struggle with infertility and they continuously work with us to help grow our family. Our miracle baby boy was born in 2012 and without Dr. Barnett we would not be parents. We are forever grateful. They were great and we plan on going back soon so they can help us have another baby soon!

|  Great Doctor Great Staff = Amazing Results  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

After two unsuccessful rounds of IVF by a different doctor, my brother suggested Dr. Barnett. We had to go through PGD due to a genetic issue. Dr. Barnett took us step by step through the process and didn't allow us to get ahead of ourselves. His staff was friendly and returned phone calls promptly. The sonographer (Stacy) was very knowledgeable and answered our questions and concerns every time. Their embryology lab was excellent. We believe one of the most important aspects of IVF are the embryologysts and their techniques. We truly believe it's because of Dr. Barnett and his embryologysts that we received amazing news: we're pregnant with our first child!!!

|  We're pregnant after only one IUI procedure!!!  |  show details
by Amy & Raul on Feb 10th, 2014

We had been told by a male fertility doctor that our chances of an IUI being successful were very slim, but the doctor referred us to Dr. Barnett to discuss our options. We met with Dr. Barnett and he thought that our chances of an IUI being successful were pretty good. So, he performed one IUI procedure, and we got pregnant!!!!

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
by Subha on Jan 29th, 2014

I have a son now,He is an IVF baby. I had PCOS problem, and went to the doctor as I had problem with conceiving naturally. He knows what he is doing... and first of all in treatments like this you need to trust your doctor.I had complete faith on Dr. Brain and his treatment methods.Now we have a healthy baby, we are very grateful to doctor for bringing in happiness in our lives. I am located in Irving, but still going to Frisco without changing my doc as i am trying for my second one.I should definitely say about the nurses also.. they are extremely good, they know the stress you are going through with these treatments,They always had kind and assuring words. I will definitely recommend DR.Brian to my friends who are in need.

|  Best Infertility Doctor you will find  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2014

Dr. Barnett knows his stuff and is the best infertility doctor you will find. I went to several other clinics before I found him and he is by far the best in the field. He provided me with the treatment that I needed.

|  Mom of 2 Thanks to Dr Barnett  |  show details
by Amber D on Jan 17th, 2014

Dr Barnett is an excellent Dr from our first meeting he explained the process gave us a list of things we needed to do if we choose to proceed and he made us aware of tough decisions we may need to make if we choose to continue. We have two beautiful daughters thanks to him and we are now going back for a third time to discuss the possibility of family balancing. Again he took the time to discuss our options and our challenges and he drew up a plan and explained the steps we needed to take. My husband and I are thrilled we found Dr Barnett I value his honesty and his approach.

|  We are blessed  |  show details
by Rachel Rose on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Barnett is very personable and we were blessed with his help using IVF with our son. We are starting our second journey through IVF now, hoping for our second blessing. Staff is very friendly as well.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Lismey Castro on Nov 9th, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Barnett and his staff. I went in for infertility check and he found a large fibroid that was blocking my eggs and not allowing me to get pregnant. We sat down and discussed what happens after. He is very smart, knows what his talking about and i fully trust him. He writes everything down for you so next time you go into the appointment you don't feel lost or forget anything. I like his methodology! Also, I like the fact that he spends time with the patients which is something hard to find these days but regardless of the issue he will spend as much time as needed with you. He suggested a laparscopy and hysteroscopy that went very well at Forest Park, Frisco (the facility is very neat, clean and high tech). Dr. Barnett was able to get the whole large fibroid out without any hiccups. His staff is very well trained and always call me to follow up or keep me informed of what's going on. I highly recommend this doctor! Thanks

Oct 1st, 2013

Dr. Barnett and staff were amazing!! He never gave up on me. Every month he evaluated what was going on with my body, until we fixed it. :) My work schedule is odd. He always met my demands in changing my appointments. His staff were prompt in responding to my questions or messages. I would highly recommend him. You will feel like an actual patient and not just a number. Thank you Dr. Barnett and staff!!

by Melissa on Sep 17th, 2013

Very friendly staff, always willing to answer questions. Dr. Barnett is very thorough and informative, I felt like he was very informative and thorough with his explanations. Highly recommend Dr. Barnett.

|  Very pleased!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

Many things occurred with me at Dr.Barnett's but he never gave up nor did I. Ultimately ended in 2 blessings! :) Staff is wonderful and office has very flexible hours, very helpful for the working woman!

Sep 3rd, 2013

When dealing with infertility, it is very important for a doctor as well as his/her staff to be sensitive to each patients' individual needs. This office has the most caring and compassionate people beginning at the front window to nurses, sonographer and doctor. There is not one thing that I can complain about when it comes to Dr. Barnett or his staff. He has a gentle, caring bedside manner that many doctors lack today. I also love his delivery of information, good and bad, about your treatment plan. I will always refer anyone to Dr. Barnett. He is a real person who cares about each one of his patients.

|  Best Infertility Doctor you will find  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2013

Dr. Barnett is the best infertility doctor you will find. I had 2 horrible IVF cycles at another clinic and came to Dr. Barnett hoping for something better. He more than exceeded my expectations and my results were better than anything I thought possible!

|  patient  |  show details
by Wendy Flynn on Aug 21st, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. BARNETT. His staff and nurses were wonderful and very attentive to my needs and the whole infertility process. I went through 3 IUIs and 1 IVF and am pregnant for the first time. My overall experience with him and his office was wonderful and recommend him to anyone.

|  Exceptional Service  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

My husband and I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Dr. Barnett. He truly made our dream of becoming a family come true. We appreciated the honesty of Dr. Barnett. We had several rounds of IUIs and eventually had to move to more aggressive treatment with IVF. In the end it was the right decision and helped us achieve the goal of being parents. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnett for anyone struggling to conceive. His staff was very encouraging throughout the process and were very flexibile for the most part with my busy work schedule. We are so thankful for everything.

|  Miracle worker  |  show details
by Leslie on Aug 13th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Barnett to help with infertility problems. He is a very kind man and was sensitive to both me and my husband over something that can be tough to talk about. He was careful to explain our options and gave us time to ask questions, and he sits down to set up a game plan for what we needed to do. The best news? We were *finally* successful and we now have a beautiful and healthy baby girl!

by Vicki on Aug 9th, 2013

I would certainly recommend Dr. Barnett. I have 2 beautiful children thanks to him! We did IVF to conceive my son and after 1 failed and 1 cancelled IVF cycle (I don't respond to meds), we conceived my daughter on our first IUI cycle with donor sperm. We are now trying for a third baby with Dr. Barnett. I also recommended a friend to him and she has twins now on her first IVF. He can seem abrupt so to speak when you first meet him but we have a great relationship with him now. The most important thing is the end result and I have total faith in his abilities. His staff has been there a long time and are super knowledgeable also. I agree with another reviewer...not going to be handheld but you can certainly speak up and ask questions. I don't think he is in it just for the money at all as someone said...he has always been upfront and straightforward with us on costs and when we should pursue cheaper options. He is definitely not going to sugarcoat anything. He will tell you like it is and I appreciate that. The wait times are usually lengthy but well worth the wait!

Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Barnett is a very kind and generous. He's incredibly smart and knows what he's doing; that's why he's one of the best in his field. I did 11 cycles of fertility treatments with another doctor without success, and with Dr. Barnett, we had success our first attempt.

|  Great Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

|  The Best  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Barnett is one of the most direct and honest physcians I have been to. He was conservative in managing our care and we were able to conceive on our first IUI cycle. The office staff and nursing staff are prompt and accomodating during, what can be. an emotional process. I would highly recommend him.

Jul 2nd, 2013

My husband and I tried for over 7 years to get pregnant. My OB referred me to Dr. Barnett, he ran tests on both my husband and I to understand what the problem was and how he could help us. He was able to quickly figure out the issues and through only two cycles of IUI we became pregnant. Dr. Barnett and his staff is very friendly and make you feel at ease when you are nervous or scared. They also remember you by name. My husband and I had such a wonderful experience the first time. We are seeing Dr. Barnett again to try for a second baby.

|  Exemplary service and top results  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

Our dream to have a family was completed by Dr Barnett and his staff. After trying for 2 years with different fertility specialist I leant that the beset lab's for fertility treatment and nurse team and diagnosis. The prognosis was spot on and we were able to have successful ICSI cycle. I would recommend anyone in the DFW area requiring fertility treatments start with Dr Barnett as he has the best rates on the CDC website and a perfect facility and team to support that ! He is open minded and recommends adding acupuncture to cycles when he thinks the patients will benefit. Thank you for everything !!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Helen on Feb 27th, 2013

He is all about money ! Do not go to him! He is waste of time !

|  Good office just a bit hectic  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2013

Dr. B is very in demand and the office sometimes is very hectic. The sonogrpaher is super nice and most of the nurses are nice. They def don't hold your hand and you need to sometimes prompt for more specific answers. I have done 2 iui cycles and they both went very smoothly. They have never pushed IVf on me at all. In fact he said it was uneccesary at this point to even discuss it.

Jun 12th, 2012

Great doctor,I would highly recommend Dr. Barnett!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

He is a very knowledgeable doctor that knows what he is doing. He may not stroke your hand but he is very realistic with you and your odds of conceiving. I cannot say enough good things about him! Also his staff are rockstars. I left feeling like they knew who I was, not just another number.

|  No compassion...  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Always in a hurry. You cannot properly ask him follow-up questions during regular visits or you won't even see him until the insemination. No words of any assurance like what will happen next, what should we do if this won't work...etc. Does not explain your test results which the doctors should. Its always the tech or nurses that does not have any compassion as well.

|  GREAT Doctor  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I went through IVF with Dr. Barnett in November 2007 & now have a beautiful 2 1/2 year-old son. Our experience with Dr. Barnett has been wonderful, and I was really shocked to read some of these reviews. My husband and I both felt our first round of IVF was wonderful, with the exception of one nurse in the clinic. She was very pushy with me about the injection training, and I had a hard time with her after that. We are in the process of doing IVF again, and this time around she is completely different, very friendly & supportive. The rest of the staff has always been courtious & helpful, and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Barnett. He is very dry but has always been extremely thorough and compassionate with us. I would recommend him to anyone facing fertility issues.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

We had an excellent experience with Dr. Barnett. We drove all the way from Austin to have IVF with him. He was caring. He met our needs. He was also very upfront about what our expectations should be given our history and my medical issues. We conceived a beautiful daughter with his help. We are very thankful for him and his staff.

|  Arrogant Staff and Physician  |  show details
by Josh Merrick on Jun 1st, 2010

This man will prolong your care just to make money off of you. We got pregnant with a different doctor two years previous, and he refused to use the same process that had already worked for 6 months. When he finally did the treatment that was previously successful... We got pregnant on our first try. During this six month period we were made to feel like we were to stupid to be able to comprehend our care, by staff and physician. Please find other avenues if possible! DONT USE THIS "DOCTOR".

|  Great Dr.....  |  show details
by Wendy on Nov 8th, 2009

I have a daughter who I conceved naturally when I was 17. A year later I was having problems with my cycles being way off. I would sometimes have a period every three or four months or every week. I went to Dr. after Dr. for 13 years and not one person could tell me anything. They said it was just my body, get used to it. So I finally acxepted it. I got married and we wanted to start a family, tried for two and a half years. Nothing ever happened so I went to Dr. Barnett. He sat down and talked to me and within 30 minutes knew what I had. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). I could not get pregnant on my own. I talked to him and we did three cycles of artifical insemination and none of them worked. He talked to me about vitro fertilization and we decided to try it. It worked!! He was great. He talked to me anytime I needed it and checked on me all the time. My husband and I had our son two and a half years ago and now we are going through vitro fertilization again. He is rushed more now because he is so busy but he still will talk to you and sit down with you if you need it, just ask. I have never had a bad experience with him or his staff. I give out his card and praise him every chance I get. My husband even likes him and he hates most Dr.'s.

|  Rude doctor  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2009

I saw Dr. Barnett and was surprised that he was so short. He was very rushed in what he had to say and I left and told my obgyn

|  Surgery Malfunction  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2009

Dr. Barnett ordered a hysteroscopy/laporoscopy in July of 2008. This after 2 miscarriages. He was to remove a septum. During a follow-up appointment after the surgery 2 weeks later, he informed me that he didn't find a septum. Well, after I had a 3rd m/c in October of the same year, I began my search once again for help. A new doctor whom I had been in the care of since November of '08 asked to reoperate in May of '09 after close monitoring of my uterus via ultrasound. He found a septum and stated the day of surgery, 'That was the right thing to do. I'm glad we went back in.' It's difficult recommending Dr. Barnett after this poor experience.

|  Results Matter  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

Was ambivalent after speaking to staff, but when I met the doctor, I realized that he was not for me. Definately has an East Coast personality

May 10th, 2009

worst office staffs. Good doctor!Should change the office staffs.

|  worst office staff  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2008

worst office staff that i have ever come across.