Dr. Brian Barnett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Barnett was exceptional and quickly figured out what my fertility issues were and then presented a plan that took into consideration my medical needs as well as how high stress my job is when deciding on my treatment plan. Ultimately, it was a very smooth process and we conceived the first time we tried Dr. Barnett's plan.

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Barnett and his staff are amazing!
My husband and I visited Dr. Barnett after we learned we had some fertility issues. His office was always so helpful. The nurses would return me e-mails right away, and I never had to wait too long, but most importantly they are amazing at what they do. Dr. Barnett has helped so many people I know to get pregnant. We were fortunate and became pregnant after our first IVF embryo transfer. I can't say enough good things about him and we will be back when we are ready for baby 2

May 22nd, 2016
Dr. Barnett and his Staff where all very helpful. His staff where so friendly and showed genuine interest in us.

March 1st, 2016
We have a great experience with Dr. Barnett. My husband and I were trying to get pregnant for the past 3 years. We had been to different doctors and nothing worked out. We got our hopes back after we met Dr. Barnett and we are expecting our first baby. Dr. Barnett and his staffs are highly efficient and I highly recommend them. We went all the way from bentonville to Frisco and we finally have a positive result.

January 29th, 2016
We have had an excellent experience with Dr Barnett and his staff. They have been knowledgeable and available to address all of my questions and needs. We have been blessed with one baby and are now returning to use our frozen embryos. He has adjusted and guided our treatment/care plan along this difficult journey and this knowledge led to our baby boy. I highly recommend Dr Barnett!

January 7th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
I absolutely loved working with Dr Barnett on my plan of treatment! He is wonderfully talented and knows his stuff. He told it like it was, which I knew and appreciated and came up with an aggressive plan of attack. I am now pregnant with TWINS! I will recommend Dr. Barnett and the Dallas IVF staff to anyone and everyone I know that needs help. Thank you Dr. Barnett!

January 5th, 2016
My husband and I feel so blessed to have been able to find Dr Barnett. He was our second fertility specialist and basically hit a home run on our very first transfer. Only reason I rated below average on spending time with me is because he is a very busy man. We weren't really looking for someone to spend time with us this go around. Just wanted someone to get me pregnant and fast and that's exactly what he did! So thankful for him and his amazing staff.

January 4th, 2016
I love Dr. Barnett. I am a single female and first went in to freeze my eggs. He talked with me about all of my options, and always made me feel comfortable, capable, and smart. 18 months later, he did 1 IUI cycle and I got pregnant. Still single, he never made me feel bad or inadequate. His sonogram nurse is the best (6 stars). Some of the other nurses need some educating, and I miss the woman who used to draw blood - she was beyond amazing (10 stars!). Sometimes I would have to wait a bit in the waiting room, but once they called me back things were usually very prompt.

October 26th, 2015
My husband and I love Dr. Barnett. We came to him after a bad experience at another clinic in the DFW area. He came highly recommended by a friend of ours, and they were on the money. I've read reviews where people complain about his bedside manner but I never had an issue with it. He is pretty no nonsense and to the point but he has a wealth of knowledge that I think few doctors in this area have. The one thing I have learned in our fertility journey is that each person needs an individualized approach to get pregnant. That's what we got with Dr. barnett and I believe that's why we were successful. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking to conceive. Also I love his staff. I have had a hard pregnancy to date and they have been nothing but supportive.

September 9th, 2015
Dr. Barnett and his staff are the BEST!
We have been to Dr. Barnett twice and have 2 kids thanks to Dr. Barnett and his wonderful staff. They are amazing at what they do, have great bedside manner, really take the time to get to know us and showed they truly care about our well-being and our desire to have children. I'm sure there are other good fertility clinics out there, but I don't believe there is any better than Dr. Barnett's. We are from Louisiana and drove hundreds of miles just to see him and would do it all over again. In fact, we are now in the process of seeing him for an attempt at our third child, a frozen embryo from our last procedure. Thank you Dr. Barnett, you will never know how much you truly blessed us! If you are reading this and not sure where to go to have kids, stop what you're doing and call Dr. Barnett. NOW! :)

September 7th, 2015
Thankful
My husband and I both have infertility factors but with the help of Dr. Barnett, we are now expecting twins - after our first round of IVF. The staff answered all of our questions and made sure we understood every step of the process. Every visit we felt supported and appreciated the honest and quick feedback of the entire staff.

May 6th, 2015
I had a great experience with Dr. Barnett. I couldn't be happier with my results!