Dr. Brian Berman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Berman?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Brian Berman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2015

it was only a study done on me and i desire to continue treatments with him as my dr

June 10th, 2011

Terrible office, worse attitude!

I had an appointment that i made 6 weeks in advance that his office apparently double booked the time slot for. They tried to call to change it, but I was out of the country, so they just changed it without my knowledge or consent. Then, when I came in for my originally scheduled appointment (with the appointment card they'd given me) they proceeded to tell me I should've answered my phone in Europe so I'd know my appt had been changed! And to make things worse, he refused to see me unless I was willing to sit there for THREE HOURS and wait, because he felt he was doing me a favor by "squeezing me back in"!!! So, in spite of the fact that I came in for the appointment I'd scheduled, (because of course they didn't leave me any messages when i couldn't answer while I was in Europe to tell me about this 'double booking') and had their appt card to prove it they still turned me away and made me reschedule. Unprofessional, rude and just plain irresponsible!

November 17th, 2016