A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Burke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Burke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Burke practice?
- Dr. Brian Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Petersburg Sports Medicine Doctors.