A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Burke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Daniel Burke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Burke practice?
- Dr. Brian Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons and Saint Petersburg Sports Medicine Doctors.