A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Burke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans