A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Burke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Burke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Burke practice?
- Dr. Brian Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.