More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Flanagan
Dr. Brian Flanagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Flanagan is affiliated with St Vincent's East and St. Vincent's Blount. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Flanagan has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Flanagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. John Kennedy Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Stephen Bell
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Camille Sommer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi11