A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Griffith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Griffith, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Griffith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Griffith MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Brian Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Griffith practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists, Marquette Critical Care Practitioners, and Marquette Pulmonologists.