A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Haas, Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Haas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Donald Haas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Haas practice?
- Dr. Brian Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Haas practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.