A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Haas, Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Haas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Donald Haas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Haas practice?
- Dr. Brian Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Haas practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.