Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.5

Not worth your time show details Not worth your time
Sep 14th, 2016

Dr. Jenkins does not truly listen to his patients. He is arrogant and does not like it when a patient voices their opinion. When you do he becomes rude and belittling towards patients. I began seeing him 2 yrs ago for numbness/tingling in my arms/feet/legs and HA's but over the course of time he has completely ignored everything but the HA's. I believe everything I have had occur in past 2 yrs is all related/connected but it appears he doesn't look at the whole picture because he's only concerned about 1 thing. At my recent f/u I had given him updates as to what has changed/worsened and he offered a different drug to try even though he didn't think it would help me. I explained I want to know what is causing my symptoms and treat the cause not the symptoms. He said I needed to just cope with it because I'm not going to find any answers and that there was not a medical test in the world that would diagnose me. It was so nice (NOT) to find out this is how he feels after he spent thousands of dollars on lab work and other tests over past 2 yrs. Needless to say I am done with him; I have no respect for him at all!!

Aug 16th, 2016

Dr. Jenkins was very arrogant and rude. He was not very friendly and whenever I voiced my opinion or said something, he shot it down. Extremely arrogant. He did not take any time to listen or care for my needs, the appointment lasted about 10 minutes.

Skip this guy show details Skip this guy
by Not Impressed on Feb 15th, 2014

Dr. Jenkins seems very rushed during appts and doesn't take the necessary time and consideration that is needed when dealing with people with pain aka migraine headache patients. His manner is rude, standoffish, and with me just wanted to try me on meds I'd already been on not that long ago w/ no positive result. And then he wanted to try me on a med that he said would maybe work 30%. What?! Why would I even try it then? Made no sense to me. Side note, his nurse practitioner has way too much attitude and grandiosity for someone who just got out of school. Point being, you're better off NOT going with this doctor and the Neuroscience Group altogether. Find someone who genuinely cares.

Salt In The Wound show details Salt In The Wound
by PATIENT X on Dec 1st, 2013

I was refered to Dr. Jenkin's office by my family doctor because I was having terrible migrane headaches and neck pain as a result of a car accident. He wasn't concerned about my health or the pain I was in but very concerned about getting involved in a lawsuit. He was short with me, interrupted me several times and put words in my mouth. He told me I drank too much caffeine,told me to buy some vitamins and go back to work. I would not recommend going to him.

Tunnel Vision show details Tunnel Vision
Dec 4th, 2012

Went in with chronic migraine but symptoms became ten-fold with many other symptoms. Dr would only focus on one thing I'd say and either blame it on medication (had symptoms before starting med and told him so many times) or would run some random lab on it but no other symptoms addressed. He wouldn't remember things I told him and I felt almost intimidated by him. Wouldn't recommend.