A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Johnson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Brian Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons and North Sioux City Sports Medicine Doctors.