A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Johnson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Brian Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons and North Sioux City Sports Medicine Doctors.