A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kavanagh, Professor is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanagh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanagh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kavanagh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kavanagh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kavanagh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Kavanagh practice?
- Dr. Brian Kavanagh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kavanagh practices Radiation Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Radiologists.