A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kavanagh, Professor is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kavanagh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kavanagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kavanagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Kavanagh practice?
Dr. Brian Kavanagh practices Radiation Oncology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
See Lone Tree Radiologists.