A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Meek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Meek, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meek graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Meek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Meek MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Meek practice?
- Dr. Brian Meek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Meek practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: St. Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Anesthesiologists and Saint Peters Pain Management Doctors.